1. He worked as a door-to-door salesman peddling cloths and brushes.
2. The Indians bartered furs for guns and cloths.
3. Woven textile cloths are manufactured mainly from natural fibres such as cotton or linen although some have a proportion of man made fabrics.
4. Ministers that were on the air selling prayer cloths.
5. There were waiters with trays and starched cloths.sentencedict.com/cloths.html
6. Aren't these lovely altar cloths and tapestries?
7. Anti-static absorbent cloths are available for use with tank cleaning preparations, and Quick Wipes for tank interiors.
8. At her feet were placed the linen cloths and veils which were used to collect her blood.
9. Wash dish cloths and tea towels frequently.
10. Any cloths used on the table could be made from the same fabric as the main room curtains or upholstery.
11. Cloths used for cleaning or drying should therefore always be folded in a specific way.
12. Each is adorned with silken cloths and has its tusks shod with iron for the greater efficacy of killing criminals.
13. We then removed the funeral cloths, lifted the gauze veils and stared down at the royal corpse.
14. Families spread checkered cloths on the lawn and opened picnic baskets.
15. Bunched cloths also tend to leave loose folds trailing which cause smearing.
16. In cotton country women weavers made coarser cloths, quality pieces remaining a male preserve.
17. Use pretty table cloths and napkins.
18. There were tables with white cloths and chicken, rice, raksi, sweets - everything.
19. There are potentially more germs on a dishcloth than there are in an average pedal bin - so disinfect cloths regularly.
20. They would happily pay out princely sums for completely new garments made from superior imported cloths.
21. One is now face down in the corner, snoring on a pile of old cheese cloths.
22. Grandmothers approached us, playful girls and young women with infants slung in cloths across their backs.
23. All the plate was of heavy gold and the table cloths were silken, perfumed sheets hung heavy with gold embroidery.
24. Some were carrying bulky packages covered with thick quilted cloths.
25. Washing dollies Warm water, washing-up liquid, scrubbing brush and cloths, plus waterproof dolls, are an irresistible combination.
26. Along the right wall were two card tables pushed together, covered with white paper cloths for serving refreshments.
27. Some one had hung up all these colourful banners, and altar cloths, and pictures of knights and castles.
28. The room shimmered with light, a treasure house of precious cloths and beautiful jewels.
29. What I gather from the photo reproduced in Il Giornale dell'Arte is that my sin consists of using hanging cloths.
30. He pursued her, showering her with gifts, jewels and precious cloths.
More similar words: cloth, clothe, clothes, clothing, loincloth, unclothed, dishcloth, clothespin, bedclothes, underclothes, clothing store, toothsome, soothsayer, clot, cloture, sloth, blood clot, slothful, will-o'-the-wisp, slothfulness, maths, baths, oaths, withstood, withstand, birthstone, loathsome, sixth sense, at death's door, death sentence.