Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He was in the pub until closing time.
2) We were in the pub until closing time.
3) At closing time he reeled out of the pub and fell down on the pavement.
4) We can't get a drink! It's after closing time.
5) When is closing time?
6) We empty the till each night at closing time.
7) Although ending the race to drink up before closing time has not moderated drinking habits,(http://sentencedict.com/closing time.html) neither have apocalyptic predictions come to pass.
8) The electric bell began to buzz for closing time.
9) A freshly painted sign over the counter put closing time at nine-thirty; the clock next to it read nine-twenty-five.
10) As closing time drew near, the children grew less.
11) It was just before closing time when a girl dropped an envelope in my lap.
12) Outside, it is closing time and we have drawn a blank.
13) Besides Charles Barkley at closing time somewhere, you mean?
14) I got to the chemist five minutes before closing time and the place was jam-packed with the elderly and respectable.
15) At closing time, a friend walked with her to a nearby nightclub, Pasha's.
16) Although ending the race to drink up before closing time has not moderated drinking habits, ...
17) Closing time was also extended by half an hour to 7 pm.
18) Beginning of the month starts the financial closing time, It's very busy, old malady habitual criminal, the plan weekend makes the massage.
19) By closing time at 9.20 a.m.
20) We'll stay here until closing time and then we go shopping.
21) We used to hear people rolling out of the pubs at closing time.
22) Instead, he was more like a man trying to down a couple of swift pints before closing time.
23) The rear of his house looked blank and uninviting, like a beachfront park after closing time.
24) I've got to get this to the video store by closing time.
25) It started in Fat Harry's, long after the nominal closing time, across a table littered with empty glasses.
26) Planning officer Peter Wilson, recommending approval, said the couple had agreed to make closing time 10.30.
27) But for the kind of shopping that Boy was doing there was no five o'clock, there was no closing time.
28) Nevertheless, there is something singularly stupid about racing to the video store at closing time.
29) "Banks are busiest during lunchtimes, particularly on the Friday prior to bank holidays and just before closing time, " says the British Bankers' Association.
30) Is not normal, because the law provides for a petition closing time.
More similar words: springtime, testing time, closing, closing off, enclosing, daylight saving time, disclosing, longtime, long time, closing entries, losing, losing ground, parking ticket, speeding ticket, time deposit, from morning till night, from time to time, time after time, posing, close-fitting, time and time again, opposing, exposing, imposing, composing, supposing, choosing, dressing table, unimposing, time-consuming.