Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Police closed in the railway station.
2. Two factories were closed in an attempt to cut costs.
3. The pressure began to tell as rain closed in after 20 laps.
4. Keep the window closed in case it rains.
5. It's unlikely that the hospital will be closed in the foreseeable future.
6. Dozens of police arrived as the hoodlums closed in on him.
7. As Parretti walked across the tarmac, fraud officers closed in.
8. Cotton mills closed in England, and American planters saw their markets disappear.
9. The winter closed in and the weather grew colder and rougher.
10. The polls have closed in the Pakistan parliamentary elections.
11. Night closed in on Yellow Stone Village.
12. The others, drawing a second's breath, closed in again , implacable, unconquerable, ferocious.
13. The soldiers closed in around their captain.
14. The gloom of the room closed in on her as the wick again dwindled.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. I've quite forgotten how closed in London can seem.
16. The night had closed in and the snow continued to fall.
17. Suppose the switch in the diagram is suddenly closed in the " up " position.
18. Despair closed in on him.
19. There were only five people left when the enemy closed in.
20. The short day was spent, and the long night had closed in.
More similar words: closed, close down, enclosed, unclosed, disclosed, close door, closed loop, closed book, closed shop, closed path, undisclosed, closed-minded, closed system, closed circuit, closed primary, closed-end fund, closed fracture, closed loop system, closed-loop system, behind closed doors, close, closer, closet, inclose, enclose, close out, reclose, close off, close by, close in.