Random good picture Not show
1. The advancing soldiers closed in on the town.
2. Police closed in the railway station.
3. Two factories were closed in an attempt to cut costs.
4. Most hotels are closed in the off-season.
5. The pressure began to tell as rain closed in after 20 laps.
6. Keep the window closed in case it rains.
7. It's unlikely that the hospital will be closed in the foreseeable future.
8. The snake closed in for the kill.
9. Dozens of police arrived as the hoodlums closed in on him.
10. The weather closed in and the climbers had to take shelter.
11. As Parretti walked across the tarmac, fraud officers closed in.
12. The airport was closed in by the dense fog.
13. His mouth remained closed in favour of the second mouth conveniently nearer the lungs.
14. M2 from Dunsilly to Ballygrooby - fast lane closed in both directions.
15. The ferry was finally closed in 1964 after 600 years of continuous service apart from the short wartime break referred to.
16. The old Colaba station was closed in 1930 when the massive Bombay Central was opened.
17. He sat with his eyes closed in the pew.
18. Indeed, no major routes closed in the eighties.
19. A brick and tile works in the village closed in 1974, and a blacksmith's shop was pulled down in 1953.
20. Shops closed in mourning and even the post office pulled down its shutters.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The club closed in the late Sixties and was later demolished to make way for the shopping centre Eldon Gardens.
22. By the time it was eventually closed in 1988, new investors had brought the total to ￡116 million.
23. The cliffs closed in as the river swept round a bend, its waves slapping against vertical rocks.
24. There were only five people left when the enemy closed in.
25. The hunt chased the fox until it was too tired and weak to run and then closed in for the kill.
26. Hutt crept silently into the kitchen, his hands sweating profusely as he closed in on his prey.
27. The three space directions and imaginary time would form a space-time that was closed in on itself, without boundaries or edges.
28. Balor let out a bellow of fear and, in the same moment, the Trees closed in.
29. The 550-acre naval station at Treasure Island is one of 29 California military bases closed in 1993 by Congress.
30. A large number of rebels escaped to the east as the army closed in on Jaffra.
More similar words: closed, close down, enclosed, unclosed, disclosed, close door, closed loop, closed book, closed shop, closed path, undisclosed, closed-minded, closed system, closed circuit, closed primary, closed-end fund, closed fracture, closed loop system, closed-loop system, behind closed doors, close, closer, closet, inclose, enclose, close out, reclose, close off, close by, close in.