Random good picture Not show
1. The efforts on closedown and suspension of small sugar refineries, small saccharin refineries and small paper mills are also being carried out in steps.
2. About 90 percent of the ravers were still dancing enthusiastically when closedown finally came.
3. I lost my previous employment on account of close-down of the company.
4. Close-down is one of the main means in the management of marine dumping site.
5. When you prepare the close-down, remembered that I had said today the wife is joyful daily!
6. Performance is still an issue in many of the applications that I'm interested in: responsiveness of interfaces, start-up and close-down time of applications.
More similar words: close down, closedown, close door, closed, hose down, closed in, enclosed, unclosed, disclosed, closed form, closed book, closed path, closed loop, closed shop, unenclosed, undisclosed, closed system, closed-minded, closed-circuit, closed-end fund, closed universe, closed primary, closed circuit, closed fracture, closed-loop system, closed loop system, behind closed doors, close, closer, inclose.