Random good picture Not show
1. This herbal ointment will help to close up your wound quickly.
2. We must close up the old well; it's dangerous.
3. The sergeant-major ordered the men to close up.
4. You go on home. I'll close up .
5. Children have to learn to close up their letters when writing.
6. The teacher told the children to close up to each other near the camp fire and then began his story.
7. She snuggled close up to him.
8. The captain ordered his men to close up.
9. Children have to learn to close up the letters when writing.
10. Just close up the shop.
11. If I don't phone the office,she would close up at 5 p.m.
12. The cut took a long time to close up.
13. Much of the movie is shot in close up.
14. They always look smaller close up.
15. The flowers close up at night.
16. Close up your eyes, and draw the curtains close.
17. Now that I could see him close up, I saw that he was very attractive.
18. Then they would close up, go forward, receive the withering infantry fire, and fight as best they could.
19. This also facilitated close up shots to be taken without the world and his wife looking on.
20. Some of the big ad agencies close up shop early for the holidays.
21. Dragging a chair close up to the television screen, she sat down to watch the film.
22. If you look at the painting close up you can see that it's a fake.
23. Word was passed down the long column to close up, and to be ready to make a dash for the ford.
24. The cut should close up within a few days.
25. The moment I said I was a police officer, everyone would close up like a clam.
26. When it rains, there is no alternative but to close up shop.
27. Sure, the Soviet Union wanted to shove pins into its rival from as close up as possible.
28. Their local media and local constituents will have more opportunities to watch them at work close up.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. She looks a little disappointed when she sees us close up but is too kind to say so.
30. It was at ten minutes to nine when she decided to close up the shop.