Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lots of people closed off the street yesterday when I went home.
2. Large areas of the city have been closed off by barricades set up by the demonstrators.
3. Police quickly closed off the area.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The roads into the docks were closed off by iron gates.
5. One lane of the road was closed off by traffic cones.
6. The police have shut/closed off all streets leading to the city.
7. Farms in the area have been closed off in an attempt to contain the disease.
8. The street was closed off for too many cars.
9. The workmen closed off the street for repairs.
10. All the streets have been closed off by the police.
11. She repainted the downstairs rooms and closed off the second floor.
12. Police closed off about 12 blocks of a major San Francisco thoroughfare for today's march.
13. We don't want to close off any options.
14. Even the station quays were air-conditioned, closed off from the tunnels by special automatic doors so that no energy was wasted.
15. I drain it, pack my bags, close off the propane, and before dusk falls reluctantly board up the cabin.
16. The roads into the docks were closed off by solid gates, rusty barbed wire, padlocked chains.
17. Most of the building is closed off, under repair, with ropes cordoning off huge sections.
18. Indeed, it reinforces the statusquo, closes off discussion and analysis, and restricts rather than expands popular consciousness.
19. Within a dozen yards, I came to a set of iron gates closing off the steps east of the high altar.
20. He said law enforcement authorities had closed off a five-mile area around the crash site.
21. Obon is for closing off unfinished business, for restoring bonds, for healing and remembering.
22. Mexican troops close off a Tijuana hospital to protect suspected drug traffickers wounded in gang warfare.
23. Both nations must avoid the temptation to close off our respective markets to trade and investment.
24. And how to close off prohibited commercial traffic between Iran and Dubai, a major re-export hub in the Gulf, is another unanswered challenge.
25. Sometimes it can close off the edges of hidden lacerations. Hold off exsanguination.
26. Because then we'd seal up one rathole and close off access to a lot of others.
27. French police close off a road near the site of a parcel bomb in Paris.
28. They found it best to close off the bedroom.
29. Use caulk, weather stripping, door sweeps, plastic, and other appropriate means to close off these leaks.
30. They were to protect the sides of the main landing area, and close off the beaches.
More similar words: lose out, close, closer, closet, close in, close to, close up, closely, closest, dispose of, disclose, close down, disclosed, be close to, close at hand, supply closet, nose out, in case of, make use of, because of, lose, in the case of, in the course of, make full use of, at the expense of, lose face, lose heart, lose sight of, lose interest, gaseous.