Random good picture Not show
1) I want a worker, not a clock watcher.
2) I was a notorious black sheep and clock watcher at that time. I was often caught short.
3) His boss told him to work hard and not be clock watcher.
4) In his last post he was known as a clock watcher . If he comes that game here, he'll lose his job.
5) Firms want to believe that workers are there because they love it, she adds. 'So if you want to grease the wheels in your favor, you can't be a clock watcher or just be in it for the money.
6) His boss told him to work hard and not be a clock watcher.
More similar words: clockwise, clockwork, anticlockwise, anti-clockwise, like clockwork, watcher, matchlock, counterclockwise, bird watcher, backwater, shock wave, A watched pot never boils, watch, swatch, watch out, clock, watchdog, watching, watchman, watchful, clocks, o'clock, keep watch, overwatch, watch over, watchword, stopwatch, birdwatch, watch out for, clock in.