Random good picture Not show
(1) Furthermore users can edit clock time synchronization by Internet.
(2) Temporality cannot be identified with ordinary clock time.
(3) Clock time is an absolute time. Sentencedict.com
(4) To convert your answers from degrees to regular clock time, divide by 360 and by 24.
(5) He has been plagued by indecision and poor handling of his clock time.
(6) Clock - time toggle: you can now toggle between clock time and elapsed time modes.
(7) Why world's centenarians are? Because they are every night at 21 clock time to sleep.
(8) The element time is calculated by adding an offset to the clock time.
(9) This is the number of operations that must be completed in a single cycle of clock time.
(10) Later, of course , they managed to infect me with the anxious demands of clock time.
More similar words: time clock, quick time, slack time, clock tower, turn back the clock, stock ticker, take time by the forelock, seek time, work time, mark time, talk time, break time, clock, clocks, o'clock, clock up, clock in, clock on, clock off, clock out, clocking, wall clock, clockwise, clock rate, clockwork, clock speed, clockmaker, alarm clock, clock radio, clock cycle.