Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. From a Clipper, this is the penthouse.
2. Pooh sticks and a plastic clipper, first to the weir.
3. But the days of clipper ships were numbered.
4. Go easy with the electric clipper. I just want a trim.
5. Typical application: Hair Clipper, Water Pump, Cookie Maker.
6. A string of keys and a nail clipper.
7. Finally, in the Clipper chip there are a number of silicon features, of which the most important is a fusible link system.
8. When you hand clipper, it is located near your thumb.
9. Starting where you left off at the shoulders, clipper the sides to the hip joint.
10. Billy: That's my travel - nail clipper set.
11. In addition, the piezoelectric quartz sensor with automatic clipper adaptor is used to measure low pressure indicator diagram. It provides reliable basis to ascertain the pressure zero baseline.
12. The clipper is moved in a sidewise manner around the head to create each zone with the shorter side being toward the bottom of the hair in all.
13. You need handkerchiefs, soap and a nail clipper.
14. Where once an American clipper ship took months to cross from China to the United States.
15. I can use a nail clipper to cut my fingernails.
16. Late in 1935 American clipper planes began trans - Pacific flight.
17. Warning: Don't lift the clipper with the cord avoiding it enwind.
18. The length of the clipper from stem to stern is thirty - six feet.
19. Get on board now for the Clipper 09-10 Round the World Yacht Race. You don't need any experience - just a thirst for adventure.
20. The clipper ship era ended with the advent of steamships, but their memory lives on in the name of one of Los Angeles' two NBA teams.
21. Despite difficult weather conditions, the "Hong Kong Clipper" won the Hawaii to Yokohama leg of the Clipper 2002 Round the World Yacht Race.
22. The horse is a clipper. It'll win hands down.
23. The big ocean-going booms with their kite sails were becoming as rare as square-rigged schooners or clipper ships.
24. Trim the toenails by cutting straight across with a toenail clipper.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. We were losing money in the teaching business because of the cost of the clipper blades.
26. Michael works frantically with a shoe horn and a nail clipper from a hotel toiletry kit.
27. I'd be sailing the Vendee Globe on a 60-foot clipper called the New Horizons - I don't know, but I'd be doing something.
28. He clipped off the few hairs of his spare beard with a fingernail clipper.
29. After the pressing handle is impressed with an outer force, and the clipper opening of the nail clipper and the pincer opening of the removing thorns flat plier can be simultaneously closed.
30. What whisky bears the name of a famous 1870 s clipper ship?
More similar words: clipped, clippers, slipper, flipper, clipping, slippery, slippered, harelipped, slipperiness, tightlipped, tight-lipped, newspaper clipping, whippersnapper, clip, slippy, unclip, flipping, flippant, slippage, slipping, eclipse, zipper, dipper, nipper, kipper, philippic, flippancy, ecliptic, paper clip, dipped.