1. The surgery is part of a clinical trial for the new heart.
2. The university will run the clinical trial and evaluate the results.
3. The Phase I clinical trial, meant to demonstrate the vaccine is safe, was continuing, Vical said in a statement.
4. The clinical trial will be starting in late July.
5. British doctors are to launch a major clinical trial to investigate whether a common anti-Depression drug could be a cheap and effective treatment for the devastating condition motor neurone disease.
6. Sign up for our Clinical Trial Registry!
7. Objective: The aim of this clinical trial was to investigate the effect and safety of Granule Pushi on enteroparalysis after operation.
8. Objective To study the analgesia effect of a clinical trial Chinese Compound Recipe.
9. MTBE is a gallstone dissolving agent in clinical trial.
10. Update the relevant regulation for clinical trial published authority and SFDA.
11. The Hopkins group is conducting a clinical trial of xenograft model.
12. Objective This clinical trial is to evaluate the therapeutic efficacy of Bonin.
13. Queensland heroin users will be able to detoxify rapidly on Naltrexone after a two-year clinical trial of the controversial drug begins in Brisbane this week.
14. These cancer surveillance programmes are now widely implemented despite not having been subjected to clinical trial.
15. No treatment at any stage of disease has been shown to improve survival in an adequate clinical trial.
16. Thus, routine patient care costs to insurers are the same whether or not patients are in the clinical trial.
17. It has been reported that myoblast transplantation for heart failure after myocardial infarction succeeded in clinical trial.Sentencedict
18. If you have more than one breast fibroadenoma, you can still join this clinical trial.
19. Canada-based researcher Kim Papp and colleagues evaluated the drug's effectiveness in a phase III clinical trial involving 451 patients 18 to 65 years old.
20. A company called Astrogenetix has started the approval process for putting their salmonella vaccine through the clinical trial wringer.
21. Dr. Briss adds that it would not be prudent to defer public health actions while researchers wait for results of a clinical trial that might not even be feasible.
22. China's Type A H 1 N 1 influenza vaccine clinical trial is progressing smoothly.
23. The development of oncology is always following the anti - tumor new - medicine research and the clinical trial.
24. Objective : To explore the operating procedure for designing the randomized scheme of multi - center clinical trial.
25. Wrobel, CEO of Retina Implant is presenting additional data from the first clinical trial which calculated the cost-benefit ratio associated with the subretinal implantation.
26. Balance and eye movement training to improve gait in people with progressive supranuclear palsy : quasi-randomized clinical trial.
27. Yondelis is being tested in a major , phase III clinical trial for oarian cancer.
28. Methods The study groups were treated with compound bifonazole solution and the control group with clotrimazole solution in a double-blind controlled clinical trial.
29. Objective: This paper concerns the design and analysis of phase IV clinical trial under non-null hypothesis.
30. In this paper, the author want to probe the method how to find one or more acceptable drug dose combinations of two agents used together in a Phase I clinical trial.
More similar words: clinical, clinically, clinical psychology, clinical psychologist, clinic, clinician, polyclinic, finical, technical term, inclining, reclining, declining, trial, minicab, atrial, dominican, on trial, retrial, cyclical, ministerial, mistrial, trial run, reclining chair, preferential treatment, trial jury, trial court, encyclical, industrial, canonical, cynical.