Random good picture Not show
1. He practises as a clinical psychologist.
2. She spent 15 years as a clinical psychologist with the Northumberland Health Authority.
3. Interviews conducted by school or clinical psychologists with parents and teachers may rule out the existence of an attention-deficit disorder.
4. School and clinical psychologists may offer more information about the intelligence and personality of school-age children than any other professional.
5. Spring is a Westport, Conn., clinical psychologist who specializes in treating issues of infidelity.
6. He shot and killed a clinical psychologist who were entering the abortion clinic.
7. He shot and killed a clinical psychologist who was entering the abortion clinic.
8. Schmidt is a clinical psychologist at the Outpatient Veterans Affairs Mental Health Clinic in Oakland, California.
9. Rotter, a famous clinical psychologist, took into account the values of application of theory.
10. Reflecting on the survey's findings, clinical psychologist Ron Bracey agreed.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
11. Ask your doctor for a referral to a clinical psychologist.
12. Pamela Stephenson Connolly is a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist who specialises in treating sexual disorders.
13. Professionals like doctors, nurses, dieticians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and clinical psychologists are working together at each centre to look after the various needs of the elderly.
14. Ninety percent of all applicants are interviewed by a clinical psychologist.
15. The team now consists of 5 social workers, 5 community mental handicap nurses and 3 clinical psychologists.
16. And that's where some older people falter, said Dr. Brian Zamboni, a clinical psychologist at the University of Minnesota's Center for Sexual Health.
17. Some time ago, the Portland Oregonian printed a story about a well-known clinical psychologist who killed himself.
More similar words: psychologist, psychological, psychologically, neuropsychological, experimental psychology, psychology, psycholinguistic, pathologist, climatologist, ornithologist, clinical, clinically, mythological, pathological, psychogenic, ornithological, psychical, psychotherapist, geologist, ecologist, zoologist, apologist, biologist, urologist, oncologist, sinologist, neurologist, sociologist, audiologist, philologist.