1. Clinical neurology began in the mid-19th century, when mapping of the functional areas of the brain first began and understanding of the causes of conditions such as epilepsy improved.
2. Cerebrovascular disease the most important part in clinical neurology is also the core business for neurologists.
3. How to localize the neural electric activities effectively and precisely from the scalp EEG recordings is a critical issue for clinical neurology and cognitive neuroscience.
4. For a decade, Freud's scientific study was devoted to neurohistolology and clinical neurology.
5. We discussed the training of the clinical thinking in the whole process of teaching clinical neurology to improve initiative to learning ability and overall quality on students.
6. Thus we again stress vigorously our view, advocated since the first edition of this book, that the future of clinical neurology and psychiatry depends on the progress of molecular neural science.
7. This meeting is designed for the practicing neurologist and provides a review of clinical neurology, with emphasis on areas of recent neurological advances and progress in patient management.
More similar words: neurological, clinical psychology, neurology, clinical psychologist, neurobiological, neuropsychological, neurologic, neurologist, neurobiology, urological, clinical, clinically, ecological niche, clinical trial, urology, neurochemical, neural network, astrological, meteorological, communication technology, physical anthropology, urologist, clinic, virology, serology, petrology, metrology, astrology, hydrology, climatology.