Random good picture Not show
1. A link is pivotally connected to the link clevis.
2. For example, figure 1 shows an outer cylinder clevis plated into the lug transition.
3. Clevis : A metal link for attaching a chain to a padlock.
4. A link clevis (32) and a lever clevis are welded to the free ends.
5. The brake clevis of electric motor vehicle is an important part with complicated shape and higher precision which can be realized usually by fine punching process.
6. With the pop-up open, insert the lift rod through the nearest hole in the clevis, and then attach the spring clip to the rod on the other side of the clevis.
7. Insert the pop-up’s lift rod through the hole in the top of the faucet and attach the clevis to the rod from beneath the sink.
8. This spider was on the edge of the shell, four horns, two points at side of head, pointing to the northwest and southwest,(http://Sentencedict.com) it looks like that with a clevis caps of the child's head.
9. Meanwhile, the improvement advices for the structure and maintenance of the roller end clevis are provided.
10. The key problem to be solved in establishing function resultant mechanism by analytic method is to calculate the equation of two connected rod clevis.
More similar words: televise, television, televisual, double vision, television show, television set, cable television, watch television, television system, television camera, television screen, television program, television receiver, magnetic levitation, television station, levi, levity, levier, alleviate, leviathan, alleviated, levitate, revise, devise, alleviation, alleviative, levitical, leviticus, reviser, peevish.