Random good picture Not show
1. Paul was really taken to the cleaner's on that deal.
2. The blankets are at the dry - cleaner's.
3. My one good suit is at the cleaner's.
4. The dry cleaner's did a good job of removing that oil stain from my shirt.
5. The Lakers took the Bulls to the cleaner's, winning 96-72.
6. Could you pick up my suit from the cleaner's for me, please?
7. Can you pick up my suit from the cleaner's?
8. Could you drop my coat into the cleaner's on your way to work?
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. His suits always went to the cleaner's on time, and his meals were always cooked for him.
10. A window cleaner's squeegee is all you need.
11. The Cleaner's heuristics were set to medium due to many false positives.
12. According to the characteristics of the sump cleaner's working condition, a designing project of hydraulic system was put forward, and the theory of operation was analyzed.
13. I take the clothes to the dry cleaner's.
14. Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
15. In the second half, United were really taken to the cleaner's, and they finally lost the match 6-1.
16. Don't forget to shake the pockets out before you take your coat to the cleaner's.
17. In nine cases out of ten it turns out to be the office cleaner's milkman's financial adviser. 2.
18. Don't forget to collect items from the laundry or dry cleaner's.
19. Joey, back in show businees, tries to get his celebrity picture back dry cleaner's wall.
20. Centuries 20 time , the expert of a banking of American Chicago Maffia bought a washing machine that throw money , opened a cleaner's .
21. I must have this suit cleaned, ie at the dry - cleaner's.
22. Can you help me to send this suit to the dry cleaner's?
23. I'm going to pick up my coat from the cleaner's.
24. She asked me to shake the pockets out before I took my coat to the cleaner's.
More similar words: cleaners, dry cleaners, cleaner, dry cleaner, air cleaner, pipe cleaner, street cleaner, window cleaner, vacuum cleaner, cleaned, leaner, gleaner, uncleaned, A new broom sweeps clean, clean, leaned, beaner, deanery, clean up, clean-up, unclean, cleanly, clean out, cleanup, cleanout, clean down, cleanse, clean-cut, dry-clean, clean area.