Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Both Bach and Beethoven wrote classical music.
2. Do you prefer classical music like Mozart and Mahler, or pop?
3. In the classical music world these days, authentic instruments are where it's at.
4. She's never shown a glimmer of interest in classical music.
5. He plays classical music,[sentencedict.com/classical music.html] as well as pop and jazz.
6. Gardiner has pursued relentlessly high standards in performing classical music.
7. She listens to classical music for relaxation.
8. I don't really like classical music.
9. He was passionately interested in classical music but failed to enthuse his children .
10. There is classical music playing in the background.
11. I'm not very big on classical music.
12. In the field of classical music, he still reigns supreme.
13. I've never really gone in for classical music(sentencedict.com), but I love jazz.
14. I'm fond of listening classical music.
15. He was also learned in classical music with a great love of opera.
16. Classical music leaves me absolutely cold, but I love rock.
17. Our aim is to bring classical music to a wider audience.
18. Most classical music sends me to sleep.
19. Mom dragged us to a classical music concert.
20. I'm fond of listening to classical music.
21. We are trying to broaden the appeal of classical music.
22. Great works of classical music can often call forth a mixture of responses from the listener.
23. I'm trying to foster an interest in classical music in my children.
24. The newcomer on the radio scene is a commercial station devoted to classical music.
25. Marsalis has a formidable reputation in both jazz and classical music.
26. Jazz just isn't my cup of tea - I prefer classical music.
27. The violinist revealed himself as a talented interpreter of classical music.
28. Beethoven is regarded as one of the immortals of classical music.
29. If you think of these children growing into adults who enjoy and appreciate classical music, then that repays our effort.
30. She committed the heresy of playing a Madonna song on a classical music station.
More similar words: classical, classically, neoclassical, classic, musical, classics, musically, neoclassic, musical performance, musical instrument, music, classification, musician, pop music, music stand, rock music, folk music, sheet music, face the music, country music, popular music, classify, whimsical, basically, physical, physically, classified, reclassify, nonsensical, intrinsical.