Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Fokine did not change the steps of classical ballet; instead he found new ways of using them.
(2) Does she study classical ballet or modern ballet?
(3) Black dancers fared even worse in classical ballet.
(4) I like both modern dance and classical ballet.
(5) But she realised that more serious training in classical ballet was necessary, and went to Edouard Espinosa for classes.
(6) He's studying classical ballet.
(7) She wants to become a classical ballet dancer.
(8) I could not force my body into the contortions required by classical ballet.
(9) The ballet company now occupies the middle ground between classical ballet and modern dance.
(10) But he thought the piece needed more work, and he wanted to get a better feeling for the classical ballet.
(11) There are forms of dance which we all admit as forms of art: for example, classical ballet.
(12) But this was only innovative in so far as classical ballet was concerned as there are many 5/4 Slav folk dances.
(13) These have led to the same stereotyping of characters as happens in classical ballet.
(14) Pyotr Gusev[sentence dictionary], the celebrated Russian ballet master laid a solid foundation of classical ballet for the company.
(15) The memorial concert mixed rock, pop, hip - pop, and classical ballet.
(16) Then, as I get looser, I might add some elements of movement from classical ballet and Horton technique.
More similar words: classical music, classical, classically, neoclassical, postclassical, classical greek, classical school, classical conditioning, classic, classics, classicism, neoclassic, classicist, analytical balance, neoclassicism, classification, physical assets, reclassification, classification system, medical assistant, technical assistance, classify, classing, musical box, classified, declassify, reclassify, classifier, classifying, brassica.