Random good picture Not show
1. You often use clarified butter when making curry.
2. The boy's hair was plastered with ghee, or clarified butter, as evidence of his achievement.
3. In a large skillet, melt clarified butter.
4. Mix, adding some clarified butter to form a firm paste.
5. IPreheat oven to 375 F.. Melt remaining clarified butter.
6. When cold, seal with clarified butter. Serve well chilled.
7. Next day pour in clarified butter to cover the salmon and seal it completely.
8. It is also found pressed into clarified butter atop p t s and terrines, adding flavour and decorative value.
9. When cold, seal with clarified butter.
10. In a large skillet, melt clarified butter and saute rabbit over moderate heat until evenly browned.
11. No clarified butter seal is necessary.
12. Return the clarified butter to the clean saucepan. Add the chopped chocolate. Stir over very low heat until chocolate is melted and smoothly blended with the butter.
13. Techniques for starting clarified butter; learn what kitchen equipment you'll need and how to begin making clarified butter in this free cooking tips video.
14. These are small, brown shrimps cooked gently in clarified butter spiked with, those most English of spices, mace and nutmeg and then allowed to set in a ramekin.
15. Learn how to strain clarified butter with these free online video cooking tips from our expert chef.
16. Learn how to finish clarified butter in this free cooking tips and techniques video.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Tips for removing milk solids from clarified butter; learn how to skim the milk fat when making clarified butter in this free cooking techniques video.
18. While mixture is reducing, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the clarified butter until golden brown.
19. Villagers passed us leaf dishes containing several tiny lamps of clarified butter.
20. Then the whole thing is cooked slowly in a nonstick pan lightly coated with olive oil or clarified butter.
21. Rabia began to massage Jane's tummy with some kind of lubricant, probably clarified butter.
22. Then seal the pots with a layer of just-melted clarified butter.
23. The food consists of rice, lentils, millet, turmeric powder and clarified butter.
24. Margaret is planning to roast groundnuts and bake chapati for breakfast and to make ghee - clarified butter - to serve with the potatoes.
More similar words: terrified, clarification, petrified, horrified, bread and butter, classified, clarify, ratified, certified, dignified, justified, gratified, specified, mystified, qualified, unspecified, disqualified, clarity, butter, utter, mutter, terrific, butter up, clutter, butterfly, muttering, utterance, buttermilk, stuttering, unutterable.