Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She went to see a clairvoyant who said he could communicate with her dead husband.
(2) A clairvoyant predicted that something terrible would happen to the President.
(3) Oh, what a little clairvoyant spy I was!
(4) Clairvoyant Stephanie Stevens brings her supernatural insights to Borders Books.
(5) Patsy Kensit plays a clairvoyant cop who sees in her mind bits and pieces of crimes before they are committed.
(6) He's also something of a clairvoyant.
(7) He or she may be clairvoyant , a medium, and able to speak to the dead.
(8) Open a window that commercial port is clairvoyant China latter - day socioeconomic oneself.
(9) Those whom are clairvoyant have often come to understand past lives.
(10) Above all, it requires clairvoyant souls, without solace.
(11) It considered to offer new academic tool and clairvoyant point of view for politics.
(12) Whether is there clairvoyant glasses now?
(13) And your sister has an idea about a clairvoyant librarian who uses her powers for evil.
(14) Both neither can be pervious to light cannot clairvoyant object is opacity .
(15) Those that are clairvoyant can read the scripts both non - ascending and ascending humans are now receiving.
(16) In order to reach these higher levels, some clairvoyant ability is required.
(17) You did not have to be a clairvoyant to see that the war would go on.
(18) Love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant.
(19) A few days after the discovery, local authorities received a call from a woman claiming to be a clairvoyant. Sentencedict.com
(20) I had the feeling that she had suddenly acquired the powers of a clairvoyant.
(21) By 1919, unable to see properly she went into business as a clairvoyant.
(22) Psychics such as Jeanne Dixon, the late Doris Stokes and my local professional clairvoyant all claimed that their gifts fell from heaven.
(23) It's not fair to expect Mr. Obama's economists to be clairvoyant.
(24) One young woman was disguised as an octopus, in tribute to Paul, the now famous clairvoyant cephalopod in Germany who predicted Spain's victory.
(25) If they do, it is no longer a visualisation but a clairvoyant vision.
(26) Bath guards the door can pervious to light cannot clairvoyant, appropriate outfit is double -faced grind or brunet mist smooth glass .
(27) Yet any individual quite well that intuitive hunches, inspiration, precognitive information or clairvoyant material has often risen to conscious knowledge.
(28) Victoria Woodhull, the first woman to own a Wall Street brokerage, who offered her clairvoyant powers to help such prominent mid-19th century figures as Cornelius Vanderbilt choose stocks.
(29) Sensorium: A class of Transmutations. Superhuman powers of sensation, from the perception of auras to clairvoyant observations of distant places and people.
(30) It is said the love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
More similar words: flamboyant, claim, proclaim, convoy, nervous, loyal, royal, by and by, explain, complaint, hardly any, by and large, plaintiff, by any means, day and night, clay, complain about, class, a class, declare, classic, air, classify, pair, hair, classroom, classical, chair, by air, stair.