Random good picture Not show
(1) plunged into civil war after the death of the President.
(2) The awful spectre of civil war looms over the country.
(3) This book surveys the events leading to the Civil War.
(4) Civil war in the Sudan has been grinding on for nine years.
(5) I looked the Civil War up in my encyclopedia.
(6) In June the civil war intensified.
(7) The civil war lingered on well into the 1930s.
(8) I watched a documentary on the Civil War.
(9) Ethnic tensions among the republics could lead to civil war.
(10) Last night there were dire warnings of civil war.
(11) The bitter civil war set brother against brother.
(12) The Spanish Civil War lasted from 1936 to 1939.
(13) The threat of renewed civil war looms ahead.
(14) Her husband served during the Civil War as an officer in the White Army.
(15) The country is haunted by the spectre of civil war.
(16) A bloody civil war followed the proclamation of an independent state. Sentencedict.com
(17) His church became a sanctuary for thousands of people who fled the civil war.
(18) This pillar is a monument to all those who died in the civil war.
(19) The country was sliding into a state of virtual civil war.
(20) We must not be drawn into the mire of civil war.
(21) Her family was given safe conduct to Britain when civil war broke out.
(22) A lot of people were dispossessed of their homes during the civil war.
(23) The country had just emerged from the horrors of civil war.
(24) As we saw in Chapter 4, slavery was not the only cause of the Civil War.
(25) What we are seeing now is a country teetering on the brink of civil war.
(26) The clergymen of the Christian Church were often rabbled in the civil war.
(27) If the three parties cannot reach agreement now, there will be a civil war.
(28) It is feared that the civil unrest we are now witnessing in this country could lead to full-scale civil war.
(29) The economy has shuddered to a halt because of the civil war.
(30) He fought on the republican side in the Spanish Civil War.