Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Channel Tunnel project is the biggest civil engineering project in Europe.
2. He completed two years of a civil engineering course at Nottingham University before moving to Lyon.
3. No school of architecture or civil engineering wants to study or teach about building with earth.
4. Almost everywhere these edifices of civil engineering, the basis of life in urban Britain, have been taken for granted.
5. This political dimension may make the massive civil engineering work even more hazardous.
6. He felt that civil engineering was unladylike, that she should become a solicitor or an accountant.
7. West Rail has been packaged into 17 civil engineering construction and 20 railway systems contracts.
8. Phillip is 34 and has several qualifications in civil engineering and related areas.
9. Or for a civil engineering student not to appreciate the environmental implications of large-scale works such as the channel tunnel.
10. Robots for civil engineering will be worth ￡23 million by the same year, the association calculates.
11. The Civil Engineering Department have toiled long and hard with the exit from Keighley and soon their efforts should be rewarded.
12. Most of the other civil engineering and systems contracts are due to be placed during 1999.
13. In civil engineering, slope stabilization is a important problem.
14. Online graphics software is part of the "civil engineering drawing and computer graphics" online courses.
15. The lexical features of civil engineering English discourse are explored through detailed analyses of the tendency of professionalism, diction features,[sentence dictionary] and word formation.
16. Gifts lavished on David Currie, the former head of civil engineering, included foreign trips and expensive meals.
17. This week we are starting the service with a selection of contracts in the energy and civil engineering sectors.
18. There where hot plates for breakfasts, refrigerators for drinks, and ironing boards civil engineering.
19. This it estimated would cost between ￡120 million and ￡225 million because it would need major civil engineering works.
20. Opportunities exist for students in their first year to gain sponsorship for the remaining three years from major civil engineering companies.
21. Companies from across Northern Ireland entered four categories-large construction, small construction; residential housing, and civil engineering.
22. He graduated from North Dakota State University in 1993 with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
23. Peter Warters has been recruited as contracts manager for civil engineering group Clugston Construction, at its Billingham office.
24. What particularly intrigues him is the board promoting Banks, the West Cornforth based mining and civil engineering group.
25. His passion has only just stopped short of writing a structural critique of the civil engineering faults at Valhalla.
26. But his principal contribution was in the field of civil engineering, as a builder of road and railway bridges.
27. The sensor node has many characteristics as gathering the analog and data signals, self-calibration and stabilization, and it is applied compatibly to civil engineering structure monitoring.
28. The problem of simulation of infinite region is always met in civil engineering, hydraulic engineering, geotechnical engineering and ocean engineering.
29. The application of perspective drawing to the field of civil engineering design is more and more extensive.
30. MARC can be well used for ultimate analysis in civil engineering.
More similar words: engineering, genetic engineering, engineer, domineering, mountaineering, challenging, pioneering, engine, english civil war, heat engine, fire engine, steam engine, rotary engine, search engine, scavenging, upbringing, bring in, springing, eeriness, bringing, ringing, stinginess, jeering, leering, bring into play, civil, uncivil, steering wheel, power steering, civilize.