Random good picture Not show
1. The top of circumvallation was paved by quadrel , which looks like a wild street, five to six horses can be ridden abreast along it.
2. The ancient circumvallation in Jingzhou city is the most integrated one in Southern China. It is the city cultural landscape with especial value. It embodies the character of Jingzhou city.
3. As time passes by, the ancient circumvallation has been seriously damaged. To avoid the character fading away, the preservation of the ancient circumvallation should be strengthened.
4. The culture of the circumvallation is the embodiment of the development of Chinese cities.
5. I can feel its age from the worn-out circumvallation and watch-tower , some of the circumvallation are lost , some are collapsed in half , the watch- tower has no windows , some roof are missing .
6. Chinese totem pillar, circumvallation, the stadium of Bird's nest and National Aquatics Centre, are the common signs in use: they symbolize Beijing mingled with tradition and modernization.
7. Performance: I used the water of River Jinjiang to wash the ancient circumvallation , to uncover the typical different ...
8. Performance: I used the water of River Jinjiang to wash the ancient circumvallation , to uncover the typical different symbols of historical and modern periods.
9. However, nowadays, history of wall is somehow destructed with the dismantling of circumvallation and ancient walls.
More similar words: circumvention, air circulation, circulation, circumnavigation, circumvent, in circulation, circumvolve, recirculation, water circulation, systemic circulation, pulmonary circulation, currency in circulation, circumlocution, circumspection, circumscription, circumcision, uncircumcision, circulative, circulating, circum-, mitigating circumstance, circumfuse, circumcise, circumflex, circumpolar, circumspect, circumfluent, circumstance, circumjacent, circumscribe.