Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I felt a bit like a Circassian slave being taken to Constantinople.
2. Oh, my goodness, and here's a Circassian too, upon my word ; how it suits Sonyushka!
3. Within a decade, Shirley had married a Circassian Christian, Teresia, and set off with her to Europe on a series of diplomatic missions in the service of the shah.
4. He took off his Circassian cap to his master and looked scornfully at him.
5. Online Circassian dictionaries and language courses are emerging.
6. Or what Circassian Land?
7. Across the windows hung thin curtains of muslim embroidered with beetles' wings and with tiny seed-pearls, and as it passed by a pale-faced Circassian looked out and smiled at me.
More similar words: circadian, circadian rhythm, cassia, circa, staircase, air castle, semicircular canal, carcass, moving staircase, caucasian, Russian, hessian, prussian, gaussian, messianic, colossians, messianism, cassie, russian roulette, russian orthodox, cassiopeia, russian revolution, franco-prussian war, russian federation, circ, hair care, circe, circus, circlet, circle.