Random good picture Not show
1. I bought a new cigarette lighter and it broke; now I'm ￡10 out of pocket.
2. He's just waltzed off with my cigarette lighter!
3. Your phone can be plugged into the cigarette lighter socket in your car.
4. The owner's name marked on this cigarette lighter has been filed away by the thief.
5. Bud wired the CD player up to the cigarette lighter in his car.
6. There was a silver cigarette lighter in the desk drawer, he remembered[http://sentencedict.com/cigarette lighter.html], rarely used now that he'd almost given up.
7. She heard the hiss of a cigarette lighter, and opened her eyes.
8. Wristwatch, wallet, tie, cigarette lighter.
9. He is always trifling with his cigarette lighter.
10. I'll refill my cigarette lighter with gas.
11. Can find out that this is cigarette lighter?
12. Insert car charger into cigarette lighter slot and car charger blue indicator is ON.
13. May facilitate the cigarette lighter factory storage management need.
14. The cigarette lighter was invent - ed before the match.
15. A three Cigarette Lighter, very thoughtful, on - board electrical appliances you use needs.
16. It's just big enough to sit in your cigarette lighter and trickle charge off of your car's electrical system.
17. I bought a new cigarette lighter and it broke; now I'm & 5 out of pocket.
18. He asked me if I had a cigarette lighter with me.
19. I want a cigarette lighter for myself.
20. I lost my cigarette lighter.
21. Even the smallest metallic object, whether a nail file or cigarette lighter, is immediately confiscated.
22. The CD player had been wired up to the car's cigarette lighter.
23. There were two auxiliary power sockets next to the cigarette lighter.
24. Angry fists waved up, and some one threw something-a cigarette lighter? - at me, striking my knee.
25. Forensic evidence showed the fire had been started in two places, possibly by a cigarette lighter or match.
26. It's a portable car phone that can be plugged into the socket of a cigarette lighter.
27. Can more than 300 W inverter in the car cigarette lighter head?
28. Has attachment body: door locks, door hinges, glass lifts, a variety of seals, shutters wipers, washer shutters, sun visor, rearview mirror, handle, cigarette lighter, ash boxes.
29. In a lift, Diana met a man who asked her if she had a cigarette lighter.
More similar words: cigarette, cigarette butt, delighted, delightedly, highlighter, lighter, blighter, lamplighter, lightning arrester, highlighted, cigar, lighted, lighten, blighted, in the limelight, lighten up, unlighted, enlighten, lightening, enlightened, enlightening, delight, unenlightened, enlightenment, flight engineer, firelight, limelight, sidelight, candlelight, see the light.