Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In those days Churchill was still a name to conjure with.
2. He wrote a biography of Winston Churchill.
3. Churchill telegraphed an urgent message to Wavell.
4. Churchill was held in near veneration during his lifetime.
5. He went to the extreme of adulation, describing Churchill as the greatest man who ever lived.
6. Winston Churchill and Richard Nixon were both controversial figures.
7. Churchill was installed as Chancellor of the university.
8. Churchill immediately set into motion a daring plan.
9. He thinks he's a second Churchill!
10. In 1945, Winston Churchill was defeated at the polls.
11. Churchill was prime minister during the Second World War.
12. As a politician, he modelled himself on Churchill.
13. The old man was the spit of Winston Churchill.
14. He was a wartime minister and intimate of Churchill.
15. After 1951 Winston Churchill and his Conservative successors protected the welfare state, maintained full employment, and conciliated the trade unions.
16. Woolton told Churchill his supervisory role had largely ceased to function.
17. Churchill himself was interested not only in this but also in the wider implications of nuclear developments in the 1950s.
18. Churchill was informed of this order within an hour, and watched the raid from the Air Ministry roof.
19. Send it to Mr Churchill with my compliments and some sort of message about it being from one Napoleon to another.
20. Another airborne bid for peace that Churchill disapproved of, likewise doomed to failure.
21. He says that Churchill had told them they could be proud to have mined coal for the war effort.
22. The Churchill Hospital saved Lynda's life. After 5 months of chemotherapy treatment like this, the tumours shrank.
23. It is the work of Ivor Roberts-Jones, who also produced the statue of Churchill in Parliament Square.
24. She was a splendid mimic and loved to imitate Winston Churchill.
25. The shape of post-war Europe was decided in Potsdam in 1945 by the Allied triumvirate of Churchill, Truman and Stalin.
26. Ten minutes later - another leap in the dark - he offered the appointment to Churchill.
27. The team is now seeking approval to carry out clinical trials at the Churchill Hospital in Oxford.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Major is the first Tory prime minister since Winston Churchill without a university education.
29. Discussion in Cabinet was aided by the absence of Churchill - and also Eden - because of illness.
30. In his memoirs, Wilson makes no bones of placing himself in the line of succession of Baldwin, Churchill and Macmillan.
More similar words: winston churchill, church, coptic church, catholic church, urchin, chill, chilli, chilly, chilled, chill out, achilles, chilling, achilles' heel, achilles tendon, churn, churl, churn out, churlish, brochure, manchuria, hillbilly, lurch, purchase, in the lurch, purchasing, hire purchase, bulk purchase, purchase order, child, chili.