Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The church service was a memorial to the disaster victims.
2. A church service was held in remembrance of the victims.
3. After the church service he was conducted to a house ready prepared, where a regal feast was laid before him.
4. If the burial service follows a church service on a separate occasion, a fee will be charged.
5. I went to the church service, but not to the reception.
6. As for burial in a churchyard or a church service for the dead person, the position is again a very complicated one.
7. After the church service, he was conducted to a house ready prepared.
8. A Mass is a kind of Church service.
9. At the close of the church service, hundreds of teary-eyed people gathered outside the cathedral laying flower tributes to the dead.
10. The church service is oriented Romeward.
11. To a church service for, especially a religious service for a woman after childbirth.
12. The following Sunday, we a church service three miles away.
13. The priest conducts the church service.
14. It a touching church service.
15. Every month there is a live transmission of a church service.
16. She is also expected to join other royals at the church service on Christmas Day.
17. She is due to join the other royals, including estranged husband Prince Andrew, at Sandringham's Christmas church service.
18. Some people prefer to see the old year out at a church service.
19. The late hour was undoubtedly designed to enable Dobrynin to attend church service.
20. A parent can be arrested if his child cannot hold back burp during a church service.
21. Our Pentecostal friend Janice Sjostrand sang a powerful hymn Mother had heard at my inaugural church service, Holy Ground.
22. Two little old ladies were attending a rather long church service.
23. The funeral is tomorrow and they will bury the body after the church service.
24. Please join us for a fellowship meal in the social hall after church service.
25. A reading desk with a slanted top holding the books from which scriptural passages are read during a church service.
26. People who regularly attend church, will probably attend a special church service on Good Friday.
27. The boys cooked Sunday dinner while Father and Mother stayed in town for the church service.
28. Later this summer, Winston-Salem and the Paul's will host a celebrity weekend, which will include a Community Youth Forum,(Sentencedict) bowling tournament and end with a church service.
29. We're celebrating thellos month the beginning of our fortieth anniversary a televised church service.
More similar words: service, services, serviceman, disservice, lip service, at your service, serviceable, self-service, room service, wire service, service life, service unit, after service, service level, civil service, service charge, secret service, foreign service, social service, public service, postal service, social services, service industry, service station, service contract, community service, goods and services, service provider, length of service, military service.