1. Her taste in fiction was for chunky historical romances.
2. The soprano was a chunky girl from California.
3. I remember one time a little short, chunky white girl.
4. An old-fashioned analogue watch and a chunky bracelet on the right wrist might be observed through half-closed lids.
5. Chunky Leaflets Spectrum are now publishing hand knitting pattern leaflets.
6. For a Chunky machine and a full needle rib setting use double knit yarn.
7. She wore a lot of chunky silver jewellery.
8. Chunky long length bobble sweater, ￡269, in a variety of colours.
9. Crossing chunky needles to transfer stitches just isn't possible.
10. Some prefer a more chunky style with a greater resemblance to Burgundy.
11. The flat, oblong tin was full of chunky rings, as dull as lead but interestingly shaped and bevelled.
12. They pulled the chunky torches from their holsters, and primed them for high output.
13. He peeled off his T-shirt, revealing a chunky tanned torso that reeked of Lifebuoy soap.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Both wore large chunky gold jewellery.
15. Chunky flecked roll neck sweater, ￡99, in black or grey with white flecks.
16. She was about my height, but chunky.
17. A lot of highlighting, lots of chunky gold pieces.
18. On the Chunky and double knit ribbers, this third control is a lever at the top of the tension dial.
19. On a Chunky machine an alternative to cotton thread is one end of 2/30 industrial yarn.
20. She was dressed in angora and chunky cords; new perfume.
21. I love the living room, with its dark woodwork, oriental rugs, and chunky furniture.
22. Recently I was faced with trying to make a cable on my chunky machine.
23. Apart from these, the other accessories available for the standard gauge models are not available for the fine and chunky gauges.
24. You could, of course, buy one of the super Chunky machines - but that's another story!
25. Use 60 needles on a standard gauge machine, 40 on a Chunky.
26. Remove the stitches from the standard gauge machine with the garter bar and replace them on the chunky machine.
27. One a standard gauge machine use a three or four-ply yarn, or a Chunky yarn on a Chunky machine.
28. But he stooped and appeared to shamble as he walked, chunky and untidy in his tweed suit.
29. Dominating the space between the two front seats are two grey painted wooden vertical wheels with chunky cut-outs around their periphery.
30. He has found the thicker yarn ends are best doubled up or used treble to make blankets on the chunky machine.