Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The super-Earth COROT-7b may well be a chthonian planet, orbiting 23 times closer to its star than Mercury is to our sun.
2. Burrows thinks that chthonian exoplanets may not turn out to be all rock.
3. Collocating peony with chthonian figures, roosters and carps forms the aura of splendid grace and mysterious darkness.
4. When Rembrandt hit par he went below with the gold ingots and the pemmican and the portable beds. Gold is a night word belonging to the chthonian mind: it has dream in it and mythos.
5. The first evaporating planet discovered, HD209458b, nicknamed Osiris, might be on its way to becoming a chthonian planet.
More similar words: autochthonous, diphthong, aphonia, dysphonia, newtonian, Baconian, devonian, bostonian, gorgonian, draconian, plutonian, ichthyosis, much the same, ichthyology, scratch the surface of, lighthouse, knighthood, thong, python, ionia, telethon, iranian, athenian, marathon, phonic, honing, laconia, begonia, ammonia, armenian.