Random good picture Not show
1. Color information is also called chrominance.
2. Before video compression, chrominance signals U, V and luminance signal Y should be separated from each other in every frame.
3. Then, eye luminance maps and chrominance maps are used in skin patches. Face candidates will consequently be obtained. Finally, face candidates are tested by trained SYM.
4. The chip for separating luminance chrominance contributes lot to the digitized TV.
5. Humans are more sensitive to changes in hue ( chrominance ) than changes in brightness ( luminance ).
6. Wastewater from vitamin B1 factory has characteristics of high concentration, bad biochemical degradability, many chrominance substance and hardly be biochemical treated.
7. We designed sampling , an RTL level simulation testbench and a FPGA platform for the chrominance demodulation.
8. In video jargon, the brightness is called the luminance signal , while the color is the chrominance signal .
9. A special form of oscilloscope for looking at the chrominance components of composite video systems.
10. Based on the research of various kinds of luminance and chrominance separation algorithms[sentencedict.com], the 3 line adaptive comb filter was designed.
11. The result shows that the better classify performance of tongue-color is in aesthesia color-space, apperceive color-space and 2D chrominance planes include luminance.
12. Introduces a comb filter designed by CCD321 (Charge Coupled Device) , which is better to separate two components of chrominance video signal.
13. This paper focuses on three key algorithms: skin color correction, contrast enhancement and chrominance transient improvement.
14. The performance of color image coding is further improved by outpu t - controlled policy of chrominance component.
More similar words: dominance, predominance, luminance, chromium, panchromatic, dominant, dominantly, predominant, finance, dominant gene, financed, finances, bromination, dominant allele, predominantly, prominence, refinance, ordinance, finance lease, finance company, public finance, solar prominence, corporate finance, put in an appearance, autosomal dominant disorder, chrome, chroma, entrance examination, chromatic, chromatid.