Random good picture Not show
1. She recovered sufficiently to accompany Chou on his tour of Africa in 1964.
2. But Chou landed not only without injury but also without sound!
3. Just the sight of Nixon shaking hands with Chou or chatting with Mao Tse-tung gave him stature.
4. Spoon into the choux buns and decorate with fresh whole raspberries.
5. Spoon into the choux buns and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Spoon into the choux buns and sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7. To make choux pastry: sift flour, salt and sugar on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
8. Is generally believed that the origin of the Chou dynasty clan myth and mythology to the same ethnic origin as well as the concept of totem product conception.
9. But Chou Enlai was much more than a brilliant, almost indefatigable ( tireless ), administrator.
10. Chou Hou-ch'ing sure knows how to speculate and do business. His Golden Touch Bank has really prospered. Eldest Brother was a fool to break with him!
11. Premier Chou En-lai believes that by starting late to industrialize, China may avoid the pollution now plaguing other nations.
12. In addition, Jay Chou in the film the first time exposure modeling.
13. In 2000 Chou released his first album, titled Jay, under the record company Alfa Music.
14. Invited by his old friend Premier Chou En-lai, he was making his first trip back in twenty years.
15. His high school English teacher said young Chou had a learning disability.
16. This fully showed young Chou en-lai to for the motherland strong and vigorous study great ambition.
17. Chou Chung - wei himself rubbed his hands with glee and joined in their laughter.
18. In 1927, at Chou - k'ou - tien, near Peking, a hominid lower molar of unusual pattern was discovered.
19. So it was good - bye to Chou Chung - wei 's castles in the air.
20. Luo trailed the winner, incumbent Legislator Chou Hsi - wei , by about 190, 000 votes.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Taramasalata may also be used, and any of the cream cheese fillings suggested above for Savoury Petits Choux.
22. The entertainment industry has nicknamed him a small king. But a title Chou insists he hates.
23. "As an actor you have to be a very good chess piece for others to play with. I prefer to control others, " Chou reportedly said.
24. As we ate mushrooms and lima beans, our questioning resumed. Chou replied adroitly.
25. India's leader, Jawaharlal Nehru, once complained of this danger to China's Premier Chou Enlai.
26. The thesis mainly discusses on the topic of the marriage customs in Chou Dynasty, which is based on the predecessors research results and literature material.
27. When the affair of marriage with the Changs came to naught, Mrs. Chou was greatly disappointed.
28. We established a party training school in his army, with Chou Yi - chung - who was later killed - as leader.
29. "De" was endowed with the meaning "moral" at the beginning of Chou Dynasty because of the development of "stare" and was thought as an inner quality that may belong to everybody.
30. But his death comes uneasily soon after the major struggle within the party leadership caused by the death of Chou En-lai in January.
More similar words: chouse, chough, fetch out, catch out, march out, watch out, psych out, punch out, reach out, sketch out, stretch out, search out, branch out, launch out, scratch out, patchouli, watch out for, reach out for, public house, schoolhouse, public housing, school of thought, hour after hour, choledochotomy, choledocholithiasis, choledocholithotomy, chop-chop, thousands upon thousands, shoulder to shoulder, shoulder-to-shoulder.