Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Chloroquine is sometimes used to treat autoimmune conditions like lupus and arthritis.
2. Chloroquine(CQ) and hydroxychloroquine(HCQ) designated as 4-amino quinoline are the antimalarial medications(AMS).
3. Wait like chloroquine, Terramycin , digoxin again, in inject place medicaments of extremely easy separate out crystallizes, absorb hard, form bump.
4. Antimalarial agent, such as chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, are widely used in the treatment of autoimmune diseases in recent years, particular in rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Iodoquinol and chloroquine are often used to treat amoebic dysentery.
6. If there is plasmodium in blood, usable chloroquine, avoid uses quinine, attack the medicaments such as impaludism quinoline, uncle ammonia quinoline.
7. Chloroquine and antifolate drugs such as the sulphadoxine–pyrimethamine combination are safe and are still used in some regions because of their low cost.
8. Furthermore, it is effective against chloroquine - resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria and in patients with cerebral malaria.
9. Patients with leprosy reactions may respondto salicylates, chloroquine, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or steroids.
10. Binding may be very specific, as when chloroquine binds with nucleic acids.
11. Malaria parasites highly resistant to chloroquine and pyrimethamine spread from Asian origins to Africa, at great cost to human health and life.
12. The effects of chloroquine and dexamethasone, inhibitors to phospholipase A2(PLA2), on the activity of blood PLA2 and its related lipid mediators were observed in rabbits with endotoxic shock.
13. They were treated with either chloroquine or a combination of sulfadoxine and pryrimethamine.
14. Synthetic drugs, as chloroquine, destroy the parasites in Blood cells, But many strains are now resistant.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
15. For years, the drugs chloroquine and quinine have been frontline treatments for malaria.
16. For years, the drugs chloroquine and quinine have been frontline treatments for malaria, a mosquito-borne illness that causes between 1,500,000 and 2,000,000 deaths each year.
17. Resistance along the Thai-Cambodia border started with chloroquine, followed by resistance to sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine and mefloquine, drugs used in malaria control several years ago.
18. Nowadays, chloroquine and Atabrine are used to prevent malaria.
19. They gave each woman either chloroquine, SP, amodiaquine, or a combination of amodiaquine and SP, and then assessed the women for 28 days.
20. Drugs such as chloroquine can be used to prevent infection in the blood.
21. But the malaria parasite has become resistant to chloroquine and quinine.
22. Chloroquine, and other basic drugs and dyes are accumulated very considerably.
23. Malaria: discovery by committee Perhaps the best known of all recent antimalarial drugs is chloroquine.
24. The compound seems to boost the effectiveness of several drugs that fight malaria, including chloroquine and artemisin .
25. Evidence for the safety of hydroxychloroquine was better vs chloroquine.
26. A broader therapeutic trial that inoles a year of low - dose chloroquine treatment get under way soon.
27. Aim A method was established for the determination of chloroquine phosphate in compound hypotensor capsules by RP-ion-pair-HPLC.
28. These pills were sent to be analysed to the US where they were found to be a synthetic antimalarial drug called chloroquine.
29. Objective:To observe the clinical therapeutic efficacies of complex naphthoquine and chloroquine in patients with Plasmodium vivax malaria.
More similar words: chlorofluorocarbon, chloroform, chloroplast, chlorophyll, chlorophyll a, chlorine, quid pro quo, chloride, hydrochloride, tetrachloride, hydrochloric acid, carbon tetrachloride, equine, quinine, croquet, baroque, croquette, iroquois, schlock, chloasma, matchlock, quin, quint, quinone, quince, squint, sequin, quinsy, colloquium, colloquial.