Random good picture Not show
1) The determination method of ethylene chlorohydrin content by using FID chromatograph polyethylene glycol 20M chromatographic column was introduced.
2) The mechanism of chlorohydrination in manufacture of propylene oxide wasdescribed. The main cause affecting the yield of chlorohydrin was analysed and measures for improvement proposed.
3) Chlorohydrin rubber is also called epichlorohydrin rubber with good oil resistance, low and high temperature resistance and chemical stability , small air leakage.
4) The Chlorohydrin process produces large amount of wastewater, which results in serious equipment corrosion and environmental pollution.
5) It is found that the etherification reaction of phenol hydroxy groups is a second order reaction and the ring closing reaction of chlorohydrin ether is a first order reaction.
6) Propylene oxide (PO) is an important chemical raw material and intermediate, which is produced by the conventional chlorohydrin and indirect oxidation processes today.
More similar words: hydroxychloroquine, hydrochloride, hydrochloric acid, chlorofluorocarbon, chlorosis, chloroform, chlorophyl, chloroquine, chlorophyll, chloroplast, chlorophyll a, chlorine, chlorinate, chlorinity, chlorination, monohydrate, carbohydrate, chloric, chloral, chlorate, chlorite, chloride, chlordane, hypochlorite, hydric, tetrachloride, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, anhydride, sodium hypochlorite.