Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A big offender is chlorine gas used for bleaching wood pulp.
(2) Don't use chlorine gas bleach powder , don't give the silk the last syrup.
(3) Several kinds of absorbent for chlorine gas accident were introduced.
(4) Once chlorine gas is leaked. it can be treated with water and sufficient slaked lime.
(5) ZnKDCC was produced by cyanuric acid, caustic soda, chlorine gas(http://sentencedict.com), zinc ion and potassium ion.
(6) They includes improving drying agent feeding pattern and chlorine gas washing pattern, increasing two step in series demister, et al.
(7) Chlorine gas was despicably used during WW 1.
(8) Once chlorine gas is leaked. can be treated with water and sufficient slaked lime.
(9) Chlorine dioxide is an ideal substitute of chlorine gas and disinfectant - chlorinated. Its future is very bright.
(10) Various hydrocarbons and chlorine gas are examples of this category.
(11) Causes for the corrosion leakage of interstage coolers of a chlorine gas compressor were analyzed.
(12) Two-step method to directly synthesize 2-chloroacrylonitrile without the presence of solvent including addition reaction of chlorine gas with acrylonitrile and elimination reaction.
(13) The effects of chloridization reactor, preheat temperature, chlorine flow rate, reaction temperature and reaction time on the conversion of chlorine gas were examined.
(14) According to the calculation of heat exchange and heat exchange area, and low-order heat energy of recovery of wet chlorine gas or dechlorination dilute brine with heating filter brine was feasible.
(15) Causes for the corrosion leakage of interstage coolers of a chlorine gas compressor were analyzed. The ultrasonic antiscaling principle was introduced as well as its practical application effects.
(16) To effectively enhance the contraposition selectivity of chlorinating reaction the p-chlorotoluene was prepared by direct chlorination of toluene and chlorine gas in the presence of zeolite catalyst.
(17) In the reaction of chlorination, carbon tetrachloride was used agent, and chlorine gas as chlorinating agent.
(18) The corrosion of tubes and tube sheets for a chlorine gas condenser in a chemical plant was studied using industrial computer tomography (ICT).
(19) Hydrogen production units with carbinol method was introduced for the balance of over chlorine gas.
(20) In the reaction of chlorination, carbon tetrachloride was used as agent, and chlorine gas as chlorinating agent.
(21) The operation of the process on water cycle tail - chlorine gas desorption process were discussed.
(22) When the nickel anode was in the passivation state, there yielded chlorine gas on the anode and the generation rate of the alkynol oxides was faster.
More similar words: chlorine, chlorinity, chlorinate, chlorination, chloric, chloride, chlorite, hypochlorite, hydrochloride, tetrachloride, sodium chloride, chlorohydrin, chloroquine, calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride, sodium hypochlorite, carbon tetrachloride, hydroxychloroquine, chloral, chlorate, chlorosis, chloroform, chlordane, chlorophyl, chlorophyll, chloroprene, chloroplast, chlorophyll a, acetylene gas.