Random good picture Not show
1. Both processing technology and quality requirement of salt chitterlings are expanded in this report.
2. I'm gonna cook me up some chitterlings and hog maw.
3. I'm gonna cook me up some chitterlings maw.
4. I got them to try all the recipes in the book - even a mouthful of chitterlings.
5. A few sophisticated Shanghainese might eat Stilton just as sophisticated Londoners eat tripe and chitterlings, but many people, especially in the provinces, have never tasted it.
More similar words: sterling silver, sterling, interlinking, pound sterling, hitter, bitterly, no-hitter, interline, interlink, waterline, water line, centerline, center line, fingerling, underling, heavy hitter, interlinkage, underlining, irving berlin, silver lining, berlin airlift, designated hitter, hit the ceiling, jittering, littering, tittering, bittering, glittering, berlin, merlin.