Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Finish by sprinkling chippings and rolling them in.
2. Later, at his trial, when the many chippings were exhibited, John's fate was sealed.
3. To date, the limestone chippings have not yet been installed.
4. Could this be caused by something in granite chippings which are used for drainage in the bed.
5. The wood chippings are showered with dirty water enriched with oxygen.
6. Paths of bark chippings will help to give the impression of a woodland walkway.
7. Danger! Loose chippings, eg as a warning to motorists.
8. By workpiece reaming, iron chippings emission and workpiece surface edge, which are corresponding to the vibration signal characteristics, the drill broken phenomenon will be analyzed.
9. Loose chippings, eg as a warning to motorists.
10. After the volcano exploded 18 hours, volcanic chippings buried the city of Pompeii. The deepest is about 19 meters. In this way Pompeii suddenly disappeared in its top period of material civilization.
11. The characteristic of microchippings, chippings of abrasive grains,(sentencedict.com) and the wear of them under different cutting depth were analysed.
12. Purposes : Collect, clean and inhale out the chippings and particulates. It is necessary to prepare the collecting barrel when inhaling the dust.
13. The annular tank providing the weight was filled with granite chippings, to make a total of 20 tons.
14. Workers at the show tried hard to improve the situation with layer upon layer of wood chippings.
15. When in use, the semi-circular wheel guard of the Hitachi deflects sparks, chippings etc away from the operator.
16. When building timber steps, these treads can be filled in with compacted soil, finishing off with bark chippings.
17. In this paper, a new method of treating chromium containing wastewater with mixture of iron chippings and cinder is put forward.
18. In this paper, a new method of treating the wastewater chromiumcontaining with mixture of iron chippings and aluminium dregs is put forward.
19. Assemble disassemble tables chairs with care, minimizing damage to equipment walls, including scratches, paint chippings, etc.
20. Many researchers consider that both the mechanics and the biology factors can cause the loosening, for example, the stress shielding and wearing chippings.http://Sentencedict.com
21. The preventing methods and the reasons of the pickled cabbage as chippings packed in plastic bags to turn brown and mildew was introduced in the store.
22. Its source is abundant and its price is cheap, utilization of the rejects and chippings benefits to both the A1 product works and the anti-piping mixture users.
23. The 6-foot-high structure, which is small enough to fit on a sidewalk, is made of bamboo strips, wood chippings, sack bags, and grass seed that's expected to grow in the spring.
24. A new process that industrial nitric acid reacts with iron chippings and shavings to produce ferrous nitrate solution is presented.
More similar words: chipping, whipping, shipping, whipping boy, worshipping, shipping dock, shipping route, whipping cream, shipping agent, ocean shipping, shipping company, shipping point, shipping document, shipping documents, dipping, nipping, ripping, slipping, clipping, snipping, tripping, skipping, gripping, dripping, flipping, equipping, stripping, trippingly, fly-tipping, droppings.