Random good picture Not show
1. It’s this conviviality that Chinar’s owners are trying to recapture — if in a more modern way.
2. The resistance of chinar, hawthorn and ural falses piraea are relatively low, which maybe bring problems.
3. Both the local and expatriate elite mingle on the outdoor patio lounge of the popular Chinar restaurant in Baku.
4. The 21 newly recorded plants of flora of Saihanba in Hebei Chinar were reported.
5. Mr. Marandi, as a child in London, often heard stories of the original Chinar from his relatives, who fled Baku in 1920 after the Soviet occupation began.
6. In the distance, he could see a swimming pool with curving sides, overhung by chinar trees and willows.
More similar words: china rose, a bull in a china shop, china, kachina, red china, bone china, Chinatown, chinaware, chinaman, echinacea, china clay, indochina, chinaberry, made in china, machinator, machinable, machination, east china sea, mainland china, south china sea, china cabinet, machinations, deus ex machina, machinability, communist china, from China to Peru, republic of china, great wall of china, people's republic of china, chinchilla.