Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most bottles of bleach have childproof lids.
2. The rear doors include childproof locks.
3. The car has childproof locks on the rear doors.
4. Pivotilt is childproof, meets all major requirements for strength and safety, and fits all Stelrad Accord radiators from 18in upwards.
5. The padded fabric varieties are well and truly childproof - and look very attractive.
6. Put childproof latches on cabinet doors and drawers.
7. The cap had a childproof seal, and it was proving to be pretty Lucasproof as well.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Supports making guns childproof and voted for 2005 child safety lock amendment.
9. The mechanism for locking the door of the washing machine is childproof.
10. This month, eight major gun manufacturers announced they would start providing childproof trigger locks with each handgun.
11. Where possible, only buy bleaches, disinfectants and floor cleaners that are fitted with childproof caps.
12. This wall doubles as a medicine cabinet with adjustable glass shelves and a childproof lock.
More similar words: proof, child, reproof, children, childish, foolproof, grandchild, childhood, only child, childlike, waterproof, bulletproof, child support, childishness, roof, hit the roof, quid pro quo, chill, chili, word processing, chilli, chilly, chilled, chill out, achilles, sketchily, uproot, achilles' heel, achilles tendon, winston churchill.