1. Some women defer childbearing in favour of a career.
2. Many couples want to compress their childbearing into a short space of time in their married life.
3. Childbearing is concentrated within the first decade of married life.
4. The survey is only concerned with women of childbearing age.
5. Much childbearing had not impaired her beauty.
6. Four hundred million women of childbearing age weigh less than 45 kilograms-their malnutrition is passed on to their infants.
7. And these would in turn improve the circumstances of childbearing and child rearing.
8. Other research has also confirmed that women risk serious health hazards by repeated childbearing.
9. Child-bearing and cooking for twenty years ... she must have been worn out before she died a comparatively young woman.
10. Yet even so, the United States still leads most industrialized countries in teenage pregnancies, abortions and childbearing.
11. It is clear that housing tenure is associated with major differentials in patterns of marriage and childbearing.
12. These childbearing patterns are amenable to control, given the knowledge and will.
13. She's past child-bearing age.
14. For most women, working and childbearing are alternatives, at least for a few years.
15. This should, if anything, strengthen the family and encourage childbearing.
16. All have policies allowing women of child-bearing age to transfer to other jobs if they are concerned about health risks.
17. Cycles of growth and childbearing produce markedly different states of appearance in women.
18. Full-time employment may be less of a deterrent to childbearing if mothers can pay for personal child care.
19. The shape of families is determined by parents' decisions to start, space, and stop their childbearing.
20. Methods To test the vagina secretion of child-bearing age women of Cangzhou city, and put up clinical analysis to procreation canal infectious patients hospitalize, examination, and treatment.
21. child-bearing years will thus make up a smaller proportion of women's working lives.
22. However, a hysterectomy ends a woman's child-bearing ability.
23. Conclusion Child-bearing female acne patients and adolescency ones were really different in changes of endocrine hormones(Sentence dictionary), the former was in a mess state.
24. And maintaining adequate calcium levels is important for women during the child-bearing years.
25. Radiological health protection standards for X - ray examinations of child-bearing age women and pregnant women.
26. Placing intrauterine device(IUD) is one of the primary contraception for women in the child-bearing age, while bleeding after IUD placement is the main side effect.
27. The family planning departments in many places have initiated health - care - at - childbirth services for couples of child-bearing age.
28. In fact, the entire novel is a long meditation on child-bearing and mortality.
29. Foods rich in vitamins and minerals will be provided to children and women of child-bearing age.
30. This medicine may be harmful to an unborn baby. Women of child-bearing age should use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while using this medicine.
More similar words: childbearing, child-rearing, childbed, load-bearing, childbirth, child bride, bearing, bearings, forbearing, ball bearing, coal bearing, overbearing, natural childbirth, have no bearing on, early childhood, world-beater, bear in mind, bear in mind that, earing, hearing, searing, tearing, gearing, shearing, wearing, rearing, bring to bear, child, clearing, swearing.