1. She has held the position of Chief Financial Officer since 1992.
2. Chief financial officer Andy Bryant said that will lower per-share earnings by 6 cents.
3. The prime example of that was his chief financial officer, whom he inherited from the previous president.
4. Daniel was chief financial officer at Freddie Mac since June 1994.
5. Three years later, he was appointed chief financial officer.
6. The Chief Financial Officer went out to Korea to oversee the merger.
7. The chief financial officer of Atmel Corp., a memory-chip maker, saw sales surge more than 60 % last year.
8. Mr Bradshaw was chief operating officer and chief financial officer.
9. Mr Selfridge will be succeeded as chief financial officer by Jeff Reinhold, 38, who also will serve as vice president.
10. He succeeds the acting chief financial officer, Raymond R.. Monteleone.
11. The company also said its chief financial officer and chief operating officer were leaving for personal reasons.
12. She's just been appointed chief financial officer of a major corporation.
13. The chief financial officer, Adrian Joseph, is another Lion Brewery alumnus.
14. GM Chief Financial Officer Ray Young said the buyer found for Hummer after a year-long sale process preferred to remain anonymous for now.
15. VZ.N) Chief Financial Officer John Killian said his company's cash flows will benefit from an extension into 2009 of a special tax depreciation allowance: a tax break that flows to its bottom line.
16. The company's chief financial officer, Stephen Swad, was replaced, and the chief business officer, Peter Niculescu, will take on an expanded role. A new chief risk officer was also named.
17. AT & T Chief Financial Officer Rick Lindner declined to comment about potential acquisitions.
18. FTE.PA) Chief Financial Officer Gervais Pellissier did not directly blame suicides on around-the-clock email, he said workers in all big companies are under more pressure in the age of the BlackBerry.
19. Hurray vice president and chief financial officer Guo Xiaoqing ( - ) as Acting Chief Financial Officer.
20. G. M. 's chief financial officer, Christopher Liddell, said that the company was hitting its internal targets as it prepared for an initial offering of stock.
21. The maker of air quality detectors is expected to appoint Steward Somers chief financial officer.
22. Best Buy will cut back on orders for new computers this month, says Allen Lenzmeier, the chief financial officer.
23. He replaces Victor Menezes, 46, who took over for Steffen as chief financial officer last month.
24. "The telecommunications industry is changing at lightning speed," said Richard Miller, the company's chief financial officer.
25. Mr Bradley, 47 years old(sentencedict.com), will also continue to serve as chief financial officer.
26. Eastman Kodak's shares plunged 10% following the sudden departure of its new chief financial officer.
27. And Karen, the controller living in fear of the cost-cutting chief financial officer?
28. Apple Computer reached outside the personal computer industry yesterday for a new chief financial officer.
29. "We're constantly scanning the market for opportunities to undertake small or medium sized bolt-on acquisitions and we'll continue to do that," Chief Financial Officer Guy Elliott said.
30. In many companies, all the four functions fall on the responsibility of the chief financial officer.
More similar words: financial difficulties, chief executive officer, naval officer, financial service, financial, financially, financial loss, financial aid, financial ratio, financial budget, financial claim, financial center, financial policy, financial market, financial system, financial crisis, financial assets, oval office, financial capital, financial reports, financial analyst, financial backing, financial advisor, financial leverage, financial planning, financial decision, financial strength, financial resources, financial position, financial statement.