Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It gave Becton the title of chief executive officer and conferred extraordinary powers upon him.
2. Most recently, he was chief executive officer of Cibus Pharmaceutical Inc., a privately held drugdelivery company.
3. In 1971 he was named president and chief executive officer.
4. McGrory is now chief executive officer of Price Enterprises.
5. Under the direction of chief executive officer Roberto Rodriguez, the medical center is in the process of reinventing itself.
6. And Ed Prince is the chief executive officer of his own prosperous and admired corporation.
7. Marriott will remain chairman and chief executive officer with law, finance and corporate relations departments continuing to report to him.
8. Fourth, a chief executive officer should be appointed as the undisputed head of the paid officers of the local authority.
9. George Fisher, chief executive officer of Kodak Company, quoted from Ecclesiastics.
10. Last month, its chief executive officer gave a taste of the kind of economic pressure the channel could face.
11. Barry Cox, 53 years old, chief executive officer and president, resigned to pursue other interests.
12. In 1994, he became Chief Executive Officer of Esso Benelux, a large Exxon affiliate in Europe.
13. S . dollars . Bank chief executive officer Robert Steele is known as the " hot potato. "
14. The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) implies a gag order to his employees.
15. John Germ is president and chief executive officer of Campbell & Associates , Inc.
16. Heidelberg China Ltd Chief Executive Officer , Mr Choi liancheng explains.
17. Who is the Chief Executive Officer ( CEO )?
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The confederacy had no official head or chief executive officer.
19. A Chief Executive officer is not necessarily someone who has had a lot of formal training.
20. "We think the stock is cheap," Chief Executive Officer Jose Ignacio Sanchez Galan said on a conference call after increasing the stake to 15.24 percent today.
21. The Vice Chairman is the Chief Executive Officer in the absence of the Chairman.
22. As such he or she establishes a close working relationship with the chief executive officer.
23. They may even advance to peak corporate positions such as chief operating officer or chief executive officer.
24. In large organizations, senior managers often carry such titles as president, chief executive officer, or chief operating officer.
25. He succeeds Robert L.. Gable, 65, who continues as chairman and chief executive officer.
26. As president, he succeeds Anthony Autorino, 56, who remains chairman and chief executive officer.
27. During the past four years, under the leadership of President and Chief Executive Officer Laura Murillo, the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce has experienced a 600 percent growth in membership.
28. In 1942, Jiangsu Institute Medical Parasitology was established, he and Chief Executive Officer and develop postgraduates.
29. "For us, success comes in a real sense of community ownership and a long-lasting commitment to the environment," Gill Tatum, Urban Mines chief executive officer, said.
30. Despite all the hullabaloo over a post-PC era, Intel chief executive officer Paul Otellini remains bullish on the traditional personal computing market.
More similar words: chief executive, executive order, executive, executive branch, execution, executioner, revenue officer, consecutive, execute, executed, officer, irrespective of, chief, chiefly, mischief, chiefdom, handkerchief, chief of staff, chief of state, commander in chief, office, prosecution, give off, suffice, drive off, head office, deprive of, public office, ticket office, affirmative.