Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Marinade the chicken breasts in the tandoori paste.
(2) Roll the chicken breasts in flour.
(3) They had chicken breasts for lunch.
(4) I had a cold chicken breast and salad for lunch.
(5) Make a small slit in each chicken breast and push in a piece of garlic.
(6) Take two chicken breasts, and cut off all the fat.
(7) The sandwiches are made with moist slices of chicken breast, topped with various ingredients.
(8) Grilled chicken breast with capers, olives, and artichoke in marinara sauce.
(9) Skinless chicken breast and turkey, pork loin, tenderloin, flank steak.
(10) Boil chicken time, same, the chicken breast cooked, chicken thigh, boil not.
(11) Coat chicken breast with flour, then dip in beaten egg, finally coat with bread crumbs.
(12) Recommends:Pepper steak , Mustard Roast Chicken Breast.
(13) Cut chicken breast into stripe. Season with the pepper and salt.
(14) Seasoned, grilled chicken breast crispy bacon, our signature Honey BBQ ? sauce and cheddar cheese. Go wild.
(15) Time of boiling, same, The chicken breast cooked, chidcen thigh.
(16) They had chicken breast for supper.
(17) The cook blackened the chicken breast.
(18) Field greens, chilled grilled chicken breast , seedless grapes Granny Smith apples, candied walnuts and celery.
(19) Fried breaded chicken breast, hummus, israeli salad and gherkin.
(20) Debone a chicken breast.
(21) Insert a small knife into the top of the chicken breast to loosen the skin.
(22) Ganpiao roll as a deepfreeze food is made from fresh shallot, kohlrabi, chicken breast meat, egg and else.
(23) Ai Saiga and colleagues cite previous studies indicating that chicken breast contains collagen proteins with effects similar to ACE inhibitors, mainstay medications for treating high blood pressure.
(24) Elsewhere, even when salt-free nuggets are made from free-range chicken breast and ices are the creamiest of the local crop, children's meals may not include vegetables.
(25) After being cured in western - style brine, well - selected top quality chicken breast, are put on the shelf. Sentencedict.com
(26) The good news: You can go lean with cuts like pork tenderloin, skinless chicken breast, and lean ground beef.
(27) We know a woman who lost 50 pounds by eating oatmeal and a banana for breakfast, a tuna sandwich and dill pickle for lunch, and a chicken breast and broccoli for dinner—for six months straight!
More similar words: chicken broth, chicken, chicken out, chickenpox, chicken pox, chicken run, play chicken, chicken soup, chicken feed, spring chicken, chicken scratch, chicken-hearted, make a clean breast, make a clean breast of, breast pocket, thicken, breast, abreast, breastbone, breast-feed, keep abreast, breast cancer, breastplate, breaststroke, keep abreast of, inbreak, cornbread, unbreakable, sicken, hickey.