Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The door swung inwards to crash against a chest of drawers behind it.
2. A chest of drawers held a square mirror and picture of a younger Roz in her college cap and gown.
3. A chest of drawers for her clothes, for instance.
4. He bought me a big chest of drawers for my clothes, as a welcoming gesture.
5. She located an ashtray on the chest of drawers and stubbed out her cigarette.
6. The tube was concealed behind a chest of drawers and connected to a box.
7. In the chest of drawers were notebooks, some bound in marbled paper, some in kid.
8. This small chest of drawers is an ideal container.
9. A vast wardrobe in walnut, a chest of drawers, a tall-boy and a dressing table with a swing mirror.
10. The bedroom has Chloe's cot, our bed, a chest of drawers and there is no room for anything else.
11. Perk up a chest of drawers, cupboards or a wardrobe with a new set of handles.
12. I need a cupboard and a chest of drawers.
13. She bought a sort of chest of drawers on wheels to provide even more storage space.
14. The sound come from the chest of drawers, and Peter made a merry face.
15. She couldn't find her top in the chest of drawers.
16. Where to put my dressing table and chest of drawers?
17. She took a lighted candle in its holder with her, and placed it on the mahogany chest of drawers.
18. She saw him as soon as she started across the room towards the antique chest of drawers where her casual clothes were kept.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. He struck back with a knife which fell in the struggle from his chest of drawers.
20. Have a little fun with it and let shapes drawn down a wall spill over a dresser or chest of drawers.
21. The evening sun of a perfect day was painting the wall above the chest of drawers in such a pretty soft way.
22. The room contained a double bed, a wardrobe, and a small chest of drawers.
23. All we took from our own home was a dressing table and a small chest of drawers.
24. She put the bowl down on top of a chest of drawers standing next to the bed and folded her arms.
25. Under the window was an easel and a stool and beside it a battered chest of drawers.
26. I found my father struggling to lift one end of an enormous chest of drawers.
27. The only piece of furniture said to be going with them is a chest of drawers belonging to George Bush's grandmother, a contrast from 19th-century presidents who used to take everything with them.
28. She found her sponge bag, opened it and pulled out a razor and a bar of soap, then undressed in front of the chest of drawers.
29. We had a simple room with on frills, just a bed and a chest of drawers.
30. He remembered the spice rack and the steel mini-fridge, the chest of drawers, the desk where several binders were neatly stacked against the rear wall of the hut.
More similar words: drawers, drawer, cost of debt, chest, at daggers drawn, war chest, chestnut, toy chest, chest pain, winchester, orchestra, in quest of, best of all, orchestrate, orchestrated, orchestra pit, orchestration, treasure chest, make the best of, cast of characters, symphony orchestra, make the best of things, overawe, in the interest of, harriet beecher stowe, overawed, draw straws, where the shoe pinches, out of debt, out of date.