Random good picture Not show
(1) Chemostat is a kind of industrial reactor. It is not only used in the chemical engineering, but also used in microbial continuous culture, waste treatment, biology pharmacy and food processing etc.
(2) A chemostat apparatus and a whole glass fermentor were used in the continuous culture of Anabaena vasriabilis.
(3) Chemostat model is a widely applied mathematical models.
(4) Now, using Chemostat to continuous culture microorganisms has been an important research instrument in study microorganisms(http://sentencedict.com), and a great intermedium between principles and applications.
(5) In this paper, an unstirred chemostat competitive model with two resources is discussed by the monotone method.
(6) An annular model for chemostat was depicted by a group of ODE(ordinary differential equation) to imitate the ecosystem which included competition and predator-prey relations in nature.
(7) Chemostat model is one of the most significant models in Mathematical biology.
(8) The delay nutrient recycling is considered in the models of competition in a chemostat with an external inhibitor, the sufficient conditions of uniform persistence in the system are obtained.
(9) In this paper, we present and analyze a simple model for a chemostat with predator, prey and periodically pulsed input and washout substrate.
(10) In chapter 1, we introduce the historic background and current situation of the Chemostat model.
(11) In this paper we consider a model simulating the ecological" phenomena in a chemostat."
(12) The delay nutrient recycling is considered in the models of competition in a chemostat with an external inhibitor , the sufficient conditions of bounded in the system is obtained.
(13) The fermentation kinetics of S - adenosyl - L - methionine ( SAM ) producing Saccharomyces cerevisiae HYS 98 was studied through chemostat cultivation.
More similar words: hemostat, hemostatic, hemostasis, at the most, chemosis, for the most part, make the most of, chemosynthesis, thermostat, haemostasis, thermostatic, first and foremost, foremost, demosthenes, chemotherapy, chemotaxis, hemosiderosis, chemotactic, cache memory, chemoreceptor, chemotherapeutic, chemoprophylaxis, aerostat, gyrostat, apostate, prostate, cryostat, rheostat, prostatic, isostatic.