Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) All nine checkout counters are backed up with huge lines of people pushing loaded carts.
(2) Through the windows, all of the checkout counters appeared to be 10 people deep.
(3) The girls finally approach the checkout counter and I can barely hear the conversation.
(4) Then as he stepped up to the checkout counter , he saw that his total was $ 127.00.
(5) You may take that to the checkout counter, madam, and good luck to ya.
(6) As he stepped up to the checkout counter , he saw that his total was $ 127.50.
(7) Please pay your bills at the checkout counter.
(8) People were in line at the checkout counter.
(9) She was sounding unexpectedly urgent as they approached the empty checkout counter.
(10) While I do the shopping(http://sentencedict.com/checkout counter.html), Miles sits near the checkout counter reading.
(11) Anyway, I finally found the right stockings and took them to the checkout counter.
(12) But Giant shoppers are using an increasing number of coupons generated by scanners at the checkout counter, Scher says.
(13) Drinks, candy, gum, media - all right by the checkout counter.
(14) You must wait in a long line at the checkout counter.
(15) It's in the Cold Medicine section, next to the aspirin [ near the checkout counter ].
(16) The shopper only needs to place all the items on the conveyor belt at checkout counter.
More similar words: countercheck, check account, check out, check-out, checkout, checking account, checking accounts, checkout line, over-the-counter, under the counter, under-the-counter, over-the-counter market, counter, counter-, counterfeiter, check off, counter to, encounter, counterterrorism, counterintelligence, countertop, countermand, counteract, check over, countersign, counteroffer, countervail, countermove, countermine, counterfeit.