Random good picture Not show
1. The shipment does not check with the sample.
2. The merchandise does not check with invoice.
3. You'd better check with Jane what time she's expecting us tonight.
4. If you are uncertain about your physical condition, check with your doctor before trying these exercises.
5. I shall need to check with the duty officer.
6. I want to check with my secretary before I sign the papers.
7. Painted surfaces may check with age.
8. A cross - check with the original text will show us if the translation is true.
9. It's wise to check with your doctor before going on a diet.
10. These figures check with the bank statement.
11. Readers should check with the local tourist board for a full list of accommodation.
12. Check with a nursery for the best partner for each hybrid.
13. If you are travelling please check with venue.
14. Check with your personal policies before buying insurance to cover lost luggage.
15. I went off to check with Feeley and see how the press end of things was going.
16. So check with your hotel or corporate sponsor in advance about possible child-care arrangements.
17. I crouched down to check with my penlight.
18. Normally we check with your employer and calculate any losses.
19. Check with your language helper next session, for you may have missed some phonetic detail which could be important.
20. Check with your travel agent or in your holiday brochure about the voltage of the country you're visiting.
21. Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any drugs during pregnancy.
22. Check with wireless phone and paging companies for possible changes.
23. And his check with expensive weather forecasting services shows this may actually be a warmer-than-expected winter.
24. May I check with the Minister his actual words, which I have in front of me?
25. Said she could check with the hotel if she wanted to be sure.
26. Check with the museum for opening times at www.musart.co.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. If it were up to me, I'd say yes, but I'll have to check with TPTB.
28. A lay person would appear to be able to do little in this direction, except perhaps check with local trade associations.
29. Tap in place with the club hammer handle and check with a spirit level as work progresses.
30. Certain drugs given for some other disorder may cause temporary impotence, so that is something to check with the doctor.
More similar words: stick with, stuck with, quick-witted, talk with, break with, check, in check, checker, check-out, check out, checkout, checkup, recheck, check-up, check-in, check in, check off, check up, checked, paycheck, rain check, checking, check stub, hold in check, bank check, check up on, checkered, checkroom, check over, checklist.