Random good picture Not show
(1) Charlotte Bronte and her husband did not, alas, attend Killead Presbyterian Church on their honeymoon.
(2) Charlotte Bronte was a great British woman novelist in Victorian age.
(3) Charlotte Bronte comprised with the existing society authority through this way.
(4) Charlotte Bronte, John Ruskin and Dickens himself all visited the Gaskells whilst they lived here.
(5) The author Charlotte Bronte makes good use of her own experience in this autobiographical novel.
(6) Villette is an autobiographic psychological novel of Charlotte Bronte.
(7) Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre, Foreign Languages Press . 1994.
(8) Charlotte Bronte the natural disposition is arrogant, pursues and yearns for all fine things.
(9) The author, Charlotte Bronte, through deep writing style and true female experience, described one new female figure with strong treacherous consciousness and opposable spirit-Jane Eyre.
(10) Charlotte Bronte held her position on the literature history with her Jane Eyre, and her two little sisters, Anne Bronte and Emily Bronte, were not inferior to her.
(11) Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte, and their gifted sister Anne Bronte came from a large family of Irish origin.
(12) Villette is autobiographic psychological novel of Charlotte Bronte.
(13) Antoinette, portrayed by Jean Rhys is actually the madwoman Bertha confined in the attic by Charlotte Bronte in the famous novel Jane Eyre.
(14) Mrs Harden, be it observed , was the housekeeper, a woman after Mr Brocklehurst's own heart, made up of equal parts of whalebone and iron. (Jane Eyne by charlotte Bronte). Sentencedict.com
(15) Jane Eyre is the masterpiece of the famous English writer Charlotte Bronte &'s in 19 th century.
(16) An electronic-book firm is adding background noises and music to the works of Charlotte Bronte, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and William Shakespeare in the hope of attracting younger readers.
More similar words: charlotte, harlot, harlotry, monte carlo, harlow, chocolate-brown, real estate broker, lotte, charlie chaplin, antebrachium, antebrachial, lottery, allotted, clotted, blotter, plotted, plotter, culottes, intervertebral, blotted out, pilot test, charles, Charlie, clotted cream, intervertebral disc, charles i, lottery ticket, charles ii, charlatan, charleston.