Random good picture Not show
1. Chaplin walks with his feet turned outward.
2. He turned his toes out like Chaplin.
3. Charlie Chaplin films always make me laugh out loud.
4. I've never found Charlie Chaplin very funny.
5. Charlie Chaplin had a long and colorful career.
6. Chaplin was not just a genius, he was among the most influential figures in film history.
7. At that time "The Modern Times" directed by Chaplin was being remade in their film studio.
8. He was an understudy to Charlie Chaplin on a tour of the USA.
9. Chaplin was at his best playing the little tramp.
10. 'Modern Times' is a classic comedy starring Charlie Chaplin, the grandaddy of comic film actors.
11. Charlie Chaplin made his film debut in 1913.
12. Chaplin was certainly a humanitarian with strong socialist leanings at a time when to appear even remotely pink was begging for trouble.
13. Ben Chaplin is an English actor who had a small part in 'Remains of the Day'.
14. I went flapping around like Charlie Chaplin to my first night of work.
15. He gave a passable imitation of Charlie Chaplin.
16. Charlie Chaplin had the movement off pat, I haven't, only the bruises! ....
17. This film is vintage Chaplin.
18. Stars like Chaplin earned $2000 a week, which was an enormous sum in those days.
19. The winners of the Sid Chaplin short story competition named after the Shildon-born writer were announced at the town's civic centre.
20. Charlie Chaplin danced like Nijinsky but better, because he was so much funnier.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. In all the 1920s writing on Chaplin, however, we find an emphasis on his humanity and on his sheer ordinariness.
22. Under normal circumstances Chaplin may well have simply thrown the eminent movie mogul a mere passing glance of recognition.
23. Caption :Great Briton:British actor, director and producer, Charlie Chaplin, died at his home in Switzerland in 1977, at age 88, having established himself as one of the pioneers of movie making.
24. At a cocktail party in Hollywood, I was introduced to Charlie Chaplin.
25. Both are Hollywood-style productions, one a soppy Western, the other a slapstick item featuring a Chaplin lookalike.
26. Mark Twain, one of our most famous writers, and Charlie Chaplin, the great movie comedian, dropped out of school before 8th grade.
27. A letter hidden for years by British silent movie pioneer Charlie Chaplin has come to light which claims he lied about his birthplace and was in fact born in a gypsy caravan.
28. The actresses Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland were left - handed , and so was Charlie Chaplin.
29. In the west, celebrities in the culture scene, from Goethe in the 18th century to Chaplin, have highly commended the Chinese Shadow Show art.
30. Aware of the miseries of the jobless workers caused by the economic crisis of the world, Chaplin decided to make use of the figurative language of movies as an outburst of his feelings.