Random good picture Not show
1. Williams has been chairman of the board for five years.
2. At 39 she was made chairman of the board.
3. She is acting as deputy to the chairman of the board.
4. The Chairman of the Board immediately issued a writ for libel.
5. He has been chairman of the board for the last 23 years.
6. He is also chairman of the Board of Governors of Leicester Polytechnic.
7. He experimented with a chairman of the board management style, delegating details to others without surrendering overall control.
8. He is a former chairman of the board of management of Volkswagen.
9. He is elected chairman of the board.
10. Our legal representative is the Chairman of the Board.
11. Smith is the Chairman of the board and Managing Director of Retailer.
12. Shile companies, Mulcahy will continue to as Chairman of the Board.
13. The chairman of the Board of directors is the legal representative of the company.
14. They elect Mr. Ma chairman of the board.
15. The man was proclaimed chairman of the board.
16. Semel, Yahoo will become non-executive Chairman of the Board, we will continue to support and guide his benefit.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Chairman of the Board, San Diego Aerospace Museum:Mr. Dalby was both an experienced civilian pilot and a member of the Army Air Corps Reserve by the time the U. S. entered the Second World.
18. The chairman and vice - chairman of the board of directors shall alldirectors.
19. The chairman of the board shall forthwith distribute a revised notice of meeting to each of the directors following receipt of any such request.
20. Max Boiko , their Chairman of the Board.
21. As are Ford Executive Chairman of the Board Bill Ford (F), Twitter co-founder Biz Stone, venture capitalist Joi Ito, Whole Foods Market (WFMI) Chief Executive Officer John Mackey, and Mike Tyson.
22. Don Fisk of Insight Technologies finishes his term as chairman of the board.
23. Mr Constable said later that the provost was traditionally chairman of the board, which was not run along political lines.
24. I had the jury read the now-infamous letter of the chairman of the board, Dean McGee.
25. But what about Sid Sheinberg, former president of the company, and Lew Wasserman, former chairman of the board?
26. There may be an opportunity for you to see the chairman of the board tomorrow.
27. Before turning over the gavel, he delivered the swan song as chairman of the board.
28. He is battling health problems and is on his third period of medical leave, but will stay on in a newly created position as chairman of the board.
29. Mm. Her husband is an unpleasant person, too. Very ambitious. He wants to be the chairman of the board.
30. The current publisher, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr., is the grandson of Arthur Hays, and also chairman of the board of The New York Times Company.
More similar words: chairman, chairmanship, vice chairman, go by the board, sweep the board, man of the world, across-the-board, across the board, a man of the world, one of the boys, chairmen, hair of the dog, sideboard, sideboards, aboveboard, notice board, above board, scoreboard, skateboard, repairman, skateboarding, board of trade, chain of command, chalkboard, room and board, chairwoman, garden chair, federal reserve board, management board, boarding card.