Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. With the chain stores and restaurants, one town looks a lot like any other.
2. The streets are dominated by chain stores.
3. Today, major chain stores and automakers are slated to release December sales figures.
4. You cannot buy anything from the chain stores that is really a'small. "
5. We have very good connections with wholesalers, chain stores, and distributors.
6. After the opening chain stores, operating expenses soared, resulting in deficit.
7. Chain stores won't let John D . Rockefeller charged a nickel.
8. City and a computer, appliance chain stores, direct sales and service management approach has advantages.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. This is one of our chain stores.
10. The type of chain stores around the world have reached more than 130.
11. We have more than 100 chain stores in this city selling our own products.
12. We have more than 100 chain stores on this island selling our own products.
13. Since November, the pace of borrowing likely slowed as department and chain stores reported dismal holiday sales.
14. The company's line of casual wear is primarily sold in large discount chain stores.
15. Problem is, those indexes represent just random samplings of chain stores.
16. The Pallasades, the Pavilions are bright new malls, with the top fashion chain stores in comfortable and convenient surroundings.
17. OBJECTIVE : To discuss the measures for diversified development of pharmaceutical retail chain stores in Chi - na.
18. Our customer includes KFC, Wal - Mart , Metro, and other chain stores and food service in China.
19. He called in another executive who had written a book on chain stores.
20. On the basis of characteristics of catenation enterprises, this paper presents a policy for the group ordering of chain stores and distribution centers(sentencedict.com), and the resource allocating among them.
21. Products wanted: Children's wear and clothings made for the UK chain stores.
22. The Yeti Roast Duck Office has decided to have a clampdown on building new chain stores.
23. It wouldn't be long before he closed a deal with one of the chain stores.
24. Mr. Liu, the 37-year-old founder of 360buy, has told Chinese newspapers that he started selling software from a small booth and then began to open chain stores in various cities.
25. It is a training center , like a carrier, for chain stores for iron art forging.
26. B : For nearly ten years. We have very good connections with wholesalers, chain stores and distributors.
27. Nowadays, people benefit a lot from the development of chain stores.
28. That is to say I should aim at big importers and chain stores.
More similar words: chain store, in store, rainstorm, brainstorm, brainstorming, chainsaw, chain smoker, restore, restorer, hardware store, chain, against the grain, against a rainy day, chained, unchained, chainless, food chain, in stock, chain of command, against, store, chain reaction, mainstay, set in stone, storey, stored, brain stem, brainstem, go against, up against.