Random good picture Not show
1) At 100 decibels, the level produced by a chain saw or pneumatic drill, the allowable exposure is three hours.
2) There were casualties: One soldier burned out his chain saw; another got poison oak.
3) Since I had the chain saw already out, I cut up a couple more logs.
4) Most chain saws are powered by two-cycle gasoline engines.
5) We didn't care about the magazine we just wanted to trace back the gold chain see who handled it.
6) He knows everything there is to know about chain saws.
7) With handlers using chain saws on the anesthetized 4, 500-pound females,(http://sentencedict.com/chain saw.html) the 18-inch horns were cut back to six inches.
8) I took a chain saw and ripped into this toppled old tupelo.
9) The chain saws then started like angry bees.
10) An electric chain saw guard plate switch linked brake apparatus comprises a brake drum, a brake band, a guard plate, a push connecting bar and an L-shaped button.
11) Then someone cut the tree down with a chain saw.
12) The utility model relates to a chain saw, particularly an electric chain saw for cutting wood.
13) It manufactures various kinds of tools, such as chain saw, lawn mower, hedge trimmer, earth auger, water pump etc.
14) He had a chain saw and loppers. I brought along gloves and a curved pruning saw.
15) Chain saw files are for sharpening chain saws.
16) The guy could be aa transvestite aa junkie a chain saw murderer , or someone really sick.
17) That winter he happily carried water from his stream and cut wood with a chain saw.
18) One fall I gutted a bee tree that a neighbor felled. I took a chain saw and ripped into this toppled old tupelo .
More similar words: chainsaw, chains, in chains, chain-smoke, chain store, chain-smoker, chain smoker, chain stores, mountain chain, gainsay, chain, gainsaid, mainsail, chain up, chained, unchain, chaining, bargain sale, food chain, unchained, chain gang, chain mail, chainless, chain link, plain sailing, ball and chain, golden chain, daisy chain, chain letter, watch chain.