Random good picture Not show
1. The CGS method is one of the important method for solving large sparse systems.
2. CGS specializes in helping websites succeed.
3. And then , CAV 2 - CGS gene was transfected into MDCK cell with the participation of Lipofectamine?
4. This paper deals with the synthesis of CGS -- 2 fluid loss controlling agent for mud.
5. The results suggested that CGS has a protective effect on cerebral ischemia reperfusion injury in rats.
6. The diameter and number of CGs varied with size ot cocytes.
7. In maturing oocytes, CGs began to arrange themselves beneath the oolemma, and mitochondria dispersed toward the central region of cytoplasm.
8. CGS started selling investment - oriented gold bars to individual investors in 2003.
9. CGs mostly were ball - shaped and elliptical.
10. The award calls for CACI to upgrade Common Ground Systems (CGS) with subsystems from the Army's Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) Ground Mobile system.
11. The enhanced CGS systems will provide the service with improved ways to receive, process and share intelligence data in a mobile, tactical environment.
12. The discrete algebraic equation systems are solved using CGS method with incomplete LU preconditioner.
13. A statistical analysis Of the CGS has been done in detail.
14. Aside from the SI system, other systems such as CGS and MKS are in use in the study of physics.
15. Although all the primers were designed from late blight resistance related CGs, one gene located in late blight resistance QTL, others located in the QTL region rather than late blight resistance QTL.
16. These characters also caused seed yield of have greater correlation genetic gain ( CGS y ).
17. The company has been selling tens of kilograms of CGS Standard Gold Bars per day recently.
18. OBJECTIVE: In order to observe the effects of carboxyethl - germanium sesquioxide ( CGS ) on myocardial ischemia - reperfusion.
19. But occasionally there is this one little remnant of the old CGS system, centimeters-gram-second,[sentencedict.com] and this is one.
20. AIM : To study the clinical application of ciliary groove sutured intraocular lens ( CGS - IOL ) in children.